• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
13014106385_ae5e363233_o.png
Work has begun...

That stream won't last long. They have already point blank said no streaming at all. Plus Respawn people check this forum so they'll know exactly who is streaming.

Edit: It didn't

Jarmel

Banned
How much fun are you having? How does the gameplay compare to other modern shooters like BF3/4 and CoD? Any big negatives in your experience so far?

Experience is the same as the beta. In short it's closer to COD than BF.

It's pretty barebones. No soldier customization other than loadouts, no camos, no team balancing, relatively few weapons compared to COD,, no map voting(I think, I'll have to check on this one), no real leaderboards, and no prior game numbers(similar to the beta in this regard).

Maps in general are very good except for a few clunkers. Unfortunately I think Boneyard is one of then as there is too much open space at times.

Caffeine

its not like a stream could really spoil anything lol if anything it would hype people up more i dont see the reason for respawn holding streaming back till launch.

Milennia

Experience is the same as the beta. In short it's closer to COD than BF.

It's pretty barebones. No soldier customization other than loadouts, no camos, no team balancing, relatively few weapons compared to COD,, no map voting(I think, I'll have to check on this one), no real leaderboards, and no prior game numbers(similar to the beta in this regard).

Maps in general are very good except for a few clunkers. Unfortunately I think Boneyard is one of then as there is too much open space at times.

Wait, no leaderboards? :/

Kade

Is there a Steam group yet? If not, I can set one up. Hoping we can get some weekly GAF matches going. Eventually we can have a tournament or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom