• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

There's even a way to put the game logo on. Bravo, ND.

14774578355_f9da979274_o.jpg

Alternate version of the final shot, because I couldn't decide which cut I liked more.

First one is better IMO, the camera further away gives it more space.

AdanVC

Awesome shots guys! They did a great job with the character models.

Guys... Just. Imagine. When. Uncharted 4. Releases... with photo mode!!

Sean*O

This is mindblowing stuff, seriously good looking. So much better than any of the prerelease screens floating about. So much good stuff packed in this game visually.

chaosaeon

Seeing that black and white screenshot makes me wish the game had a B&W mode.

It does, but I'd like a Photofilter bonus filter mode where the gameplay has added film grain and some depth of field. It would be like playing these screenshots. They have black and white and dreamscape which are just personal tastes, so is this. I'd love it. I wonder if ND would add it in the next patch if anyone else here would want something like this.

Vizzeh

Banned
Some of the photos in this thread are breathtaking, some showing awesome detail in characters and char emotions, damn.

^ One of the best parts of photo mode is seeing the characters' facial expressions change, even when you don't see their face (like when you're aiming).

Kaako

Felium Defensor
This thread is gonna be so damn sexy by the time we all have the game. Already some downright amazing shots. Nicely done guys, and keep em coming!

Top Bottom