• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today, Destiny-GAF is in mourning. The best of us is gone.

I played with Drizz a TON, many all night PVP sessions where we would just shoot the shit throughout the night. The last few months I haven't been online much, but I always am in the dgaf comunity OT thread, or on discord, or even watching some of the random twitch streams. I often saw Drizz posting or chatting, and we would usually chat a little bit. Always friendly banter, always fun. Drizzay was a great guy. It's truly a tragedy whenever anyone is taken so young, Drizz will be missed.

RIP Dr. Drizzay

Dante316

Oh wow...that's just sad to hear..I had lots of.fun playing with him. And he really did help all of destiny gaf whenever he could.RIP fellow guardian

friday

Horrible news. I only played with him once, but he was super helpful and a really positive person to play with. He almost got me to the lighthouse on my first shot.

Zakalwe

Banned
We got our platinums together. Part of the original flawless crew. Dozens and dozens of HM runs. Too many hours to count.

You'll be missed brother. We had some good times.

RIP Guardian.

We got our platinums together. Part of the original flawless crew. Dozens and dozens of HM runs. Too many hours to count.

You'll be missed brother. We had some good times.

RIP Guatdian.
I msges the rest of the OG flawless crew. Such a shame to hear about Drizzay. We had a lot of good times together.

TheFatMan

God damn, 33. That is just not fair.

I didn't know him, but all the great words about him in this thread tell me all I need to know.

RIP Guardian.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I can't comprehend this. It's beyond awful. Was the kindest most helpful and humble person on DGAF. I'm going to miss him so much.

I almost feel sick and like I don't want to play anymore. I feel so dumb raging at my IB performances earlier.

RIP buddy. ROI just isn't going to be the same without you. :(

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Holy shit! Drizzay. I am so sad WTF RIP. Played so much with him, he was a legendary guy, so helpful. Such a shock.

Feorax

Absolutely gutted. Drizzay had time for everyone, and was a blast to play with. I haven't played in a while, but was hoping to jump back in soon to get ready for ROI. Heartbreaking to think he'll never be active on the roster again, he was almost ever present at one point.

He would have gotten married just before me (been married 3 months the end of this month). I can't begin to imagine what his family must be going through. My condolences to his nearest and dearest.

Klyka

Banned
WHAT??? DRIZZAY???

holy shit....just.....fuck man....FUCK...

jesus christ, RIP Drizzay, i'll miss you

my condolences to his family and friends and everyone he touched

He was an absolute legend

Atkison04

Played with him back in my destiny days. He would run sword on crota. Such a nice guy and great member of the community. So tragic. Rest in peace brother and God bless the wife you left behind. My heart sinks at this news.

Rip drizzay.

Edit: I remember being stuck on crota with my raid group and phaethon summoned in drizzay to run sword and my entire group was stunned to have a gaf legend help us out. It was surreal. Everyone in my group knew who he was. That moment stuck with me. Played with him here and there after that as well. Damn...

noomi

Drizz was the fucking man.

Seriously.... like the nicest dude I've had the pleasure of knowing and sharing some truly awesome gaming moments with.

You'll be missed dude.

Draysoth

This has been one of the saddest weekends in memory for me. Rip Drizzay - you helped so many of us with raids, trials, that silly set of year one achieves for shaders. Thank you for everything.

That's absolutely heartbreaking, his poor wife and family. Rest in peace, Drizzay. My thoughts are with his wife, family, friends, and Destiny-GAF. What an incredible loss.

RIP :( Played with him a few times and he was always a great super friendly and helpful person and a true pillar of the community. Thoughts go out to all his family and friends :(

Lyonaz

Rest in Peace fellow guardian.

I remember him solo carrying us for the Black Spindle mission back when it was new, that mission was hard, he truly was a legend.

Top Bottom