• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in Trump: Teaming up with Sarah Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the purse-string holders of the Republican party are thinking right now listening to this.
Shopping for diapers.
Wearing political correctness—sort of like a suicide vest.
wtf is she wearing, anyway?
Drill baby drill. The parody writes itself.
Did no one tell her that Obama has turned the US into the world's largest oil producer? (Don't actually answer that)

Edit: Joe Sixpack is back, yes!

Brinbe

Sarah Palin needs to head to WWE/NXT headquarters and show these guys how to give a promo.

JOE SIXPACK HAHAHAHAHHAA

She hit all the same exact catchphrases, my god. It's like the past eight years never happened

Malyse

Somehow I think she's gotten worse.

She seems unhinged and drunk.

She sounds like a lunatic. Was she always like that?

Yo what the fuck. I actually feel like there's something wrong with her.
Guys she can see Russia from her backyard. She reads all the newspapers.

http://youtu.be/WMhQBlAsLmI

Seriously, watch the Katie Couric interviews. She's actually a dumbass and Katie is just letting her swing.

HylianTom

Banned
Damn.

This endorsement has me understanding why some would defect to Trump if they don't get the Dem nominee they want.

A sterling, compelling presentation.

No joke, Palin is bringing back almost every single fucking saying from 2008 that she used. I would not be surprised if she ends this on a "pitbull with lipstick" crap.

SmokeMaxX

A chandelier I think.
entry27.jpg
It all makes sense now.

Brinbe

Teleprompters? Greek Columns? What the fuckkkk hahaha this is fucking amazing. Literally eight year old insults

Mimosa97

I swear when I hear Republicans speak I can't help but I ask myself how the United states managed to become the most powerful country in the World.

It's baffling.

Raven117

Gold Member
Wow, I thought the Republicans had finally moved passed the crazy debacle that was Sarah Palin...

This is bananas.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Sarah Palin needs to head to WWE/NXT headquarters and show these guys how to give a promo.

JOE SIXPACK HAHAHAHAHHAA

She hit all the same exact catchphrases, my god. It's like the past eight years never happened

Have her manage Eva Marie.

Done.

I don't think Sarah will add much to his support. The bigger news today was that Iowa's governor said he wanted Cruz to be defeated. Maybe that'll help him pull off Iowa?

Brinbe

That was the best, most hilarious thing I've watched in a long time. It was like the 2010 Konami E3 conference in that you can't fake that sort of truly real mesmerizing stupidity.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Oh God. Those two are like the gatekeeper and keymaster. We can't let them get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom