• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in Trump: Teaming up with Sarah Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palin is actually... fairly establishment, right? Elected Governer, former VP candidate. She's a loon and an idiot, just like Trump, but I can't help but think that despite this, she definitely legitimizes Trump's campaign in a fairly significant way by doing this

giga

Palin is actually... fairly establishment, right? Elected Governer, former VP candidate. She's a loon and an idiot, just like Trump, but I can't help but think that despite this, she definitely legitimizes Trump's campaign in a fairly significant way by doing this
Not at all, unless Tea Party is considered establishment now.

johnsmith

remember me
No, even as governor she was never part of the Washington establishment. Nobody had any idea who she was when McCain picked her.

jbug617

Banned
Probably off topic but probably could be a problem for Palin
http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/19/sarah-palin-son-track-arrested-domestic-violence/

Sarah Palin's 26-year-old son Track was thrown in jail after cops say he drunkenly assaulted a woman while packin' heat.

According to the Wasilla P.D., officers responded to a home Monday night after getting a 911 domestic violence call. It's unclear exactly what went down, but cops say Palin was drunk and had a firearm.
They say he also interfered with the victim's ability to report the crime.

Track was booked for assault, interfering with a domestic violence report and misconduct involving weapons.

TMZ just reported it 30 minutes ago

SURGEdude

This is a smart political tactic. Cruz should easily win Iowa, but Trump is trying his best to pull an upset there. If Cruz were to lose Iowa, he is basically finished. Plus this helps Trump fight the Cruz attacks that he is a left wing NY liberal.

Remember Palin campaigned hard to get Cruz elected in his Senate race.

Yeah if Cruz gets knocked out in Iowa he's fucked.

Prompto

Banned
Here is a live shot of where he will be making the announcement. Just look at this, it's amazing...

http://youtu.be/nZEKP6fKajU

AP1RdEa.jpg

This is fucking hilarious

I'll post this again since it's awesome--
http://on.cc.com/1OREGVl

It's a Daily Show clip from the 2012 cycle featuring these two where Trump eats pizza WITH A GODDAMN FORK. Fuck. It's basically god-tier Trump humor like Colbert's Oreo thing this past fall.

Only while the VP candidate, really. It was clear pretty quickly that she wasn't an asset in that campaign. She pushed the early Tea Party crap hard and built her brand around it. She just looks establishment right now in comparison to how completely screwed up the GOP is, in that she's a career politician with a preexisting base of support around her and one of few names big enough to do fundraising around.

It's nice to see Sarah Palin come back and endorse Trump. Not only does she fuck over Ted Cruz, she's also straight up poison for the general election. Win win.

richsena

Banned
What I really appreciate in this electoral race is the outing of all these faux-evangelical Christians who willingly go against the Bible to align themselves with Donald Trump.

Arkeband

Banned
Oh thank god.

I was wondering what this century's most brilliant mind thought about this election season. I guess we can just elect King Trump now. Thank you Sarah Palin.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

rjinaz

Was there a protester or something? That why the chants?

Oh yep.

Damn. Thank you darling maybe you can be quiet a little while they take you out.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Conspiracy Theory: How convenient that Donald Trump receives the endorsement of Sarah Palin on National Popcorn Day. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, AMERICA?!

I am now up to 55% on my "Bill Clinton and Trump are totally trolling this country" chance.

I would cry tears of joy if Trump fistbumps Clinton at the first debate.

Furyous

WHERE AM I RIGHT NOW?

John McCain's advisor set the party back at least a decade by selecting Sarah Palin as his VP. Go read that entire run of Game Change prior and post Palin. Back to the lecture at hand.

IS THAT A PICTURE OF JOHN WAYNE I SEE? Fitting that Sarah Palin would endorse Donald Trump with a picture of John Wayne nearby. This nomination gives Hilary a damn good chance to say the least to become the next POTUS. Bernie loses to Trump because of some reason that has to do with the feasibility of implementing his objectives.

richsena

Banned
The more I think about it, the more it seems that the Trump phenomena has a lot to do with the wave of progressive ideologies crashing over the now conservative minority.

I don't think I've ever seen such an ideological push back than what's going on now with the Republican party. Nationalist Trump backers are what happens when people feel so threatened that their way of thinking is going extinct, that they push all their chips to the center of the table.

In the end, I'm still very confident that the progressive majority will win the election, no matter who the candidate is from the Democratic party.

Darkgran

Look this is all fun and games and Trump will NEVER win the Presidency but can you imagine if he did.

He did say that Palin would be part of his cabinet.

You could gather up audio of different Trump appearances and skip between them at random intervals and not even notice. Listening closely to this guy for more than two minutes is like being blindfolded and spun around in a chair.

Savitar

sangreal

You could gather up audio of different Trump appearances and skip between them at random intervals and not even notice. Listening closely to this guy for more than two minutes is like being blindfolded and spun around in a chair.

and he is still more coherent than palin

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I was in the kitchen, I thought some comedian came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom