• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in Trump: Teaming up with Sarah Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what this is going to do for Trump. After 2008 a lot of republicans were able to admit that Palin is a fucking moron who hurt Mccain's campaign. Her actions following the loss didn't help her image.

I guess the good thing right wingers have proven they have a short memory and don't really care about holding anyone to any kind of standard. So maybe they'll all welcome Palin back with open arms.

User1608

Banned
The fact Trump is such a fucking caricature yet has the potential to inflict real harm on tens of millions of people including me really makes me sad and really angers me honestly.

LMAO.

She is such an idiot. Listening to her makes wonder how the fuck anybody ever voted for her.

They weren't necessarily voting for her as against Obama and the Dems. Which is why no matter who the Repubs put up, they will get ~45% of the vote in a Presidential.

master of the dill
main.jpg

I don't see what this is going to do for Trump. After 2008 a lot of republicans were able to admit that Palin is a fucking moron who hurt Mccain's campaign. Her actions following the loss didn't help her image.

I guess the good thing right wingers have proven they have a short memory and don't really care about holding anyone to any kind of standard. So maybe they'll all welcome Palin back with open arms.

This is to get rid of Ted Cruz who's his biggest threat in Iowa. And Cruz was definitely banking on a Palin endorsement prior to this.

Riddler

Crazy Palin talk is back and I hope she does stump for Trump. He actually wants her support?

Lol she actually wrote this? Or maybe she's just reading bullet points? Comedy Gold*

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I wonder what the purse-string holders of the Republican party are thinking right now listening to this.

Yo what the fuck. I actually feel like there's something wrong with her.

You want to know the crazy thing? She actually has her own network/show where she talks all the time JUST LIKE THIS!

There is no train of thought here, just jumping from random thought bubble to random thought bubble. I would give anything to see what the hell is written in front of her on that podium. lol

This is to get rid of Ted Cruz who's his biggest threat in Iowa. And Cruz was definitely banking on a Palin endorsement prior to this.

Yup this is all about mobilizing those crazy evangelicals that still believe Palin got robbed in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom