• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division - Information Hub

masizzai

I really wanted in on this alpha preordered the game for Xbox one and no dice. We cant even get impressions 3 months before launch because of NDA. At this point they shouldn't be hiding the game so much.

Obviously can't go into detail about my brief playtime but what I will say is that i set off to work and all I can think about is playing it

Hitmann... i'm in the Alpha... read and accepted the NDA a few minutes ago (havent played yet - work) but cannot access the Alpha forum. XBL GT: gun fer hire

Access to the Alpha forums is on an individual basis, it may take a few minutes before access is granted. Please be patient. :)

Philippo

DigitalHitmann, do you know when we non-beta-playing-peasants will get some impressions/previews/videos (if you can talk about it of course)? All in all i'm still surprisingly thirsty for news about the game.

DigitalHitmann, do you know when we non-beta-playing-peasants will get some impressions/previews/videos (if you can talk about it of course)? All in all i'm still surprisingly thirsty for news about the game.

Hard to say when the next press release will be to be honest. Alot going on right now.

Syinn

Neo Member
Enjoyed what I've played so far.

Played with a random and entered a certain zone. <_<

I say come full release that will be a nerve wrecking place to be if you find good loot.

etta

my hard graphic balls
You probably wont get a code for the PS4 version. Like I said its priority. If the game isnt on Alpha for PS4... Chances are there will be an extremely limited amount of PC / PS4 invitees.

I meant the Amazon code, the one you have to register on the beta website. I haven't received the Amazon PS4 code, but I have received the Amazon XBO code and used that to register for an XBO beta back at E3.

Still have not been activated on the forums. I would like to be able to read other's impressions if at all possible.

Not sure how much we can disclose if any at all, but I played this morning with another member here in NeoGAF. I am enjoying it, and it looks good on xbone so far with the alpha code (if it is alpha code or it's just being dubbed "alpha"?).

Enjoyed what I experienced so far, looking forward to playing some more throughout the week.

MS has marketing deal with this I assume?

GT: CRIMS0N ECLIPSE - just let me know you are from NeoGAF.

noomi

I want to take some screenshots & videos for myself (to compare alpha>beta>final product), but the thing with xbox one is that as soon as you do it posts them to your activity feed for everyone to see :(

ViciousDS

Banned
If anyone runs into any issues, please feel free to let me know here or on Twitter. Ill be working with the dev team and live ops team all morning to help resolve issues.

I want to take some screenshots & videos for myself (to compare alpha>beta>final product), but the thing with xbox one is that as soon as you do it posts them to your activity feed for everyone to see :(

its disabled (at least it was when I launched it yesterday to see the login screen before accepting the NDA).....so you won't even be able to do that.Which is good because I've accidently smacked take a screenshot when opening the dash.

noomi

its disabled (at least it was when I launched it yesterday to see the login screen before accepting the NDA).....so you won't even be able to do that.Which is good because I've accidently smacked take a screenshot when opening the dash.

Ahh ok, makes sense, thanks ;)

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I wanna play the alpha! Stupid OT question, could someone let know if Amazon will charge me right away if I preorder this? Or do they charge me when it ships? I've never preordered something on there before.

Has anyone received a code from Amazon UK for the Alpha/Beta?

I just contacted customer services and the Rep said they don't know when the codes are going out as they haven't received any yet.

That is true!

I'm pre-loaded and at work trying to get onto the forums!

Same exact thing here... i even logged on this morning and accepted the few NDA screens that come up when you begin the game to make sure i could post/view today.

They're saying to keep checking that it's on an individual acceptance sort of thing... will keep at it... hopefully will be able to share my input etc. when the time comes.

I just contacted customer services and the Rep said they don't know when the codes are going out as they haven't received any yet.

I'm not positive but i thought i read someplace (might be here) that Amazon UK or DE or someplace wasn't giving out codes? You might want to look into that because i'm not positive either way.

Loomba

I got my code from Amazon UK 2 minutes after preordering on 30th November.

So the rep downright lied to you.

nahlakhai

I don't think Amazon reps have access to alpha codes. You have to get a beta code from them first, and then Ubi themselves send the alpha code. XB1 only of course.

I don't think Amazon reps have access to alpha codes. You have to get a beta code from them first, and then Ubi themselves send the alpha code. XB1 only of course.

Yeah that's what I was expecting to do but the Rep was adamant they haven't got any codes to send out, I might try again.

I got an alpha code and didn't pre-order? Guess I signed up at some point. Either way excited to try it out, friends playing now saying it's all they hoped it'd be.

I got an alpha code and didn't pre-order? Guess I signed up at some point. Either way excited to try it out, friends playing now saying it's all they hoped it'd be.

Me too.

I signed up for the Beta, haven't pre-ordered anywhere and got a code emailed straight after the announcement.

I love you Ubi, keep the codes coming

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
The game can be played 100% singleplayer, however you must be connected to the internet to play the game.

Crap. Do you also need to be an Xbox Live Gold/PlayStation Plus subscriber? Any chance that the game will be updated to allow off-line play either at launch or with a patch after launch? Thanks.

Crap. Do you also need to be an Xbox Live Gold/PlayStation Plus subscriber? Any chance that the game will be updated to allow off-line play either at launch or with a patch after launch? Thanks.

Can't see that happening honestly. Think Destiny... post-pandemic NYC type connected etc.

Top Bottom