• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

My 163 superior GS m1911 pistol is objectively better in every way than my 182 GS HE pv4 pistol.

Yeah gear score is really dumb IMO. I have a bunch of these new gear set pieces and all but 2 are any better than what I've had. It's very silly

I can get my gear score to 196 but don't bother because all that gear brings all my stats down. It makes no sense and for people who are more causal and just follow gear score it will lead to shitty builds.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This is so worth it.
GaDXHlh.png

Soloing DZ

Gran where are you

Eating, but I'm getting back on now.

theWB27

All I need is to de construct 14 more standard items, convert 3 parts into higher quality and complete 10 story missions to be done with all the assignments.

Also...not one person to run dz on x1 in here?

Balphon

Yeah gear score is really dumb IMO. I have a bunch of these new gear set pieces and all but 2 are any better than what I've had. It's very silly

I can get my gear score to 196 but don't bother because all that gear brings all my stats down. It makes no sense and for people who are more causal and just follow gear score it will lead to shitty builds.

It's surfaced in kind of a weird way but it's the same as any ilvl mechanic. A higher cumulative stat value doesn't mean something is better, especially in a game as min-max heavy as this one.

Anyone far enough along to actually be looking at item level should probably be able to figure that out, though, so I wouldn't be overly concerned with people being confused.

Oh boy!!!! Jjust saw an incursion where a team made it to level 15 only to die and start again! Not looking forward to that.

Level 15 is a beast.

Knowing what I know now, the best thing to do on that wave, spoilers for people who want to find out on their own
is to focus on the bomb carrier and use chained Survivor Links if you can, since placing the bomb on the vehicle completes the incursion and clears the mobs.

I have this irrational fear of buying one of those gear set blueprints only to have it drop for me.

Tec, were your green items from blueprints or from drops?

EL CUCO

If weekly assignments were actually sorry driven investigations like that it would be awesome. That video was awful hahaha

Also they need to remove the fucking ICARUS.EXE in the biggest font out of everything in the Ui when you kill a cleaner. So awful. Did no one play this shit?
Lol yeah it was definitely on the cornball side, but I thought it was cool how they're trying to incorporate some kind of story into the assignments.

Iceman829

All I need is to de construct 14 more standard items, convert 3 parts into higher quality and complete 10 story missions to be done with all the assignments.

Also...not one person to run dz on x1 in here?

Try hitting up Gran / Tawp looks like they are roaming

IGN stream fail :-(

I'm coming back now I need to try this Whopper with extra cheese in the Incursion.

You failed us. What went wrong?

Klyka

Banned
sigh fucking police academy glitch is still possible by doing the mission once and then placing a shield and resetting the mission

fucking exploiting pieces of shit

Dave1988

Jesus, the update is buggy as fuck. Doing Lexington CM and my gun randomly decides to stop shooting or refuses to be reloaded. Ugh...

Makes sense that supply drops can roll anything from purples to set gear. If it was nothing but HE and Set gear, that is all players would do in the DZ. Now you have to make a choice to go for a supply drop. Is it worth it since your last three were purples? That opens up some lower GS player a shot at a supply drop roll.

I was dead when we beat the HM Incursion and I didn't get any mission rewards, just boss loot.

What the hell

i was dead and loading back in and I did get mine. Sorry :(

Jesus, the update is buggy as fuck. Doing Lexington CM and my gun randomly decides to stop shooting or refuses to be reloaded. Ugh...

Yeah I got stuck aiming down the scope and couldn't roll or see wtf was going on.

Top Bottom