• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tonight's the Supergirl/Flash crossover - will you be watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weshes195

Unfortunately, no, Missing this and Gotham (well would have missed one, but I could have at least watched something).

Gotta work.

Shaanyboi

Banned
The second it's up on the PSN store.

What was this I heard about the Flash being off by two weeks to justify why he's showing up in Kara's universe?

Malvingt2

The second it's up on the PSN store.

What was this I heard about the Flash being off by two weeks to justify why he's showing up in Kara's universe?

oh? it is going to be explain tomorrow "Flash" episode of how he got there.

Almost all CW shows were on re run for like a month before last week.

Not even remotely interested in SuperGirl.
Villains look like something out of the Power Rangers.
But, my understanding is that it's being co-directed by the guy responsible for Flash and Arrow, so I'm in for this one.

Maybe they can win me over for the series.

From my understanding it's in serious need of a viewership boost.

Cafeman

It was just as bad as every crossover episode. The show gets neutered for an episode. It was cute and lite and kind of fun. Cat Grant was thankfully consistently great. Nice knock at the CW too. Amazed that Martian Manhunter wasn't even in this episode at all. Do they save money per episode by not including everybody?

The race should have been a lot longer and more fun! Craptacular ending. I wanted to see them race over land, mountains, rivers, and the ocean before he warped back. Silly me.

I realize it is pointless to apply physics or rules to a superhero show crossing over with another, but ... Barry ends up on "Earth-3" shall we call it, for the first time, and even though he probably left Central City, which exists on this Earth, he BAMF!'s to this Earth's National city right as Supergirl, the heroine, is thrown out a window, and catches her.

And everybody just loves each other. This is the lightest of all entertainment. Where is the dark , the stormy rain, the CGI destruction? *

* just poking fun, I still enjoyed it for what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom