• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down for Splatoonami day tomorrow at some point. Just landed in providence so I'm just a quick rental over to ct to get my car then another quick ride home... Or a ride home to sleep then get my car later.

tumblr_np6qspKROV1s9m6b0o1_1280.png

Crocodile

PSN Sales usually happen on Tuesdays right? So like it would probably be in my best interest to wait 24 hours before buying something right now just in case what I wanted goes on sale?

How was KLK slow after Nui Harime plucked everyone's strings? Ryuko MATOI lost her way for a really short period of time and then we were treated to the raid trip featuring a #1 Stunna.

TUSR

Banned
PSN Sales usually happen on Tuesdays right? So like it would probably be in my best interest to wait 24 hours before buying something right now just in case what I wanted goes on sale?

flash sales weekends

weekly sales tuesday ~12pdt/3edt

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The US does, too.

You know, since they only have it up through the Soul Society, that kind of makes Bleach one of the better anime on Netflix.

It's literally the perfect set of Bleach.

Considering Amazon Prime used to have a similar set of Naruto (which went up last month) and Bleach (which went up today) I'd expect Netflix to also get Inuyasha, the non final act. Up to about Episode 100 if I remember right.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember that time Rukia got clowned by the world's most basic Hollow and turned Itsygo into a substitute Soul Reaper? Then Number One started playing.

Get home safe dude, I know its been a long day

Yeah, just returned rental car now waiting for the bus to the airport to get my car to start the voyage home. Maybe by 5am I'll be in bed if all goes well

I have voice lesson at 7:30 so at best I can be on like 8:30~8:45 EST

Remember that time this was the opening for Bleach?
Yup, it was ten years ago I got into Bleach and started watching the anime/reading the manga.

I know ToonamiGAF thinks it's shit, but I don't give a fuck, I still enjoy it. I just treat it like a silly Japanese superhero comic (which is what it is). I got nostalgic the other day for the anime and watched all the opening and ending themes. "Thank You!!" is still my favourite of the ending themes.

Mizerman

I remember one of Bleach's endings called Happy People.

The irony is that Happy People played when the episodes (especially the flashback ones) were sad and/or dark.

Mizerman

Oh, I definitely remember "Happy People". :D

The worst offense was when it played following the episode that revealed Rukia's past concerning Kaien and how she was forced to kill him when he was possessed by a Hollow.

I remember that episode. I was like "I don't think an upbeat theme is the best solution to a depressing episode."

Sounds very shiny shiny

"Shiny Shiny Happy People!"

Hmm...sounds like an obscure Japanese game from the early 90's.

ckohler

Jesus. I can't think of any other show with clunkier exposition than Inuyasha.

Not just clunky but unnecessary. Like in the video when Sesshomaru used his blade to open a path. They immediately cut to Kohaku saying, "a path has opened." Oh... really?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom