• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I'm interested in Dimension W so far, but they better pump the brakes on the ass shots, because that shit was ridiculous and distracting

I posted this in the last topic but nobody noticed, too busy making DW puns.

Turns out R-Mika has a very expandable model base, so much so you can swap character models with her base and it doesn't screw up too much (meaning you don't have to fix the animation's "bones" too much in the modding process). other characters may have this as well.

It leads to some hilarious results:
ozuBTTx.gif

TwJsUKv.gif

JfyFzkS.gif

Cdot9eT.gif

(last one is Laura's Intro if you can't recall)

Heres the video in case you want to see more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kMfggshW7bg

And like I said in the previous thread, I would soo buy R-Mika animation swaps for all characters DLC. shame only PC can do this.

Mizerman

Turns out R-Mika has a very expandable model base, so much so you can swap character models with her base and it doesn't screw up too much (meaning you don't have to fix the animation's "bones" too much in the modding process). other characters may have this as well.

ozuBTTx.gif

TwJsUKv.gif

JfyFzkS.gif

Cdot9eT.gif

And like I said in the previous thread, I would soo buy R-Mika animation swaps for all characters DLC. shame only PC can do this.

Pfft.

ozuBTTx.gif

TwJsUKv.gif

JfyFzkS.gif

Cdot9eT.gif

Sexy Ryu just got an upgrade

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There we go, I was getting a bit worried with wondering where the March thread was. Digging the subtitle, as I got a good laugh out of it when I saw it previously.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Remind me, which "season" did you attempt to watch? I remember you saying you gave it a few episodes, but I can't remember if you said it was Season 1 with Parts 1 & 2, or the 2nd/3rd season focusing on Part 3 which introduced Stands.

Then next month is Part 4, once again changing up the main cast but still keeping Stands.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ahhh, okay. Fair enough, considering that's one of the more popular parts & the only one that Viz bothered to bring the manga over to the US, hence its popularity with US fans.

I will say that I honestly much prefer the parts before & after Stardust Crusaders (i.e. Part 2, which doesn't even have stands, & Part 4, which I feel greatly expands & improves on the different powers each character has), & from what I've noticed, fans who've read all 7 parts (at least on JojoGAF) don't tend to rank Part 3 as their favorite.

I just wondered since each "part" is very different due to a change in cast & setting, or in the case of Part 3 & beyond, fighting style.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seda took too long getting the thread up last night, I had to go to bed before I could spam this gif.

oCPlbhj.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
New month, new dubs on Netflix.

More episodes of Aldnoah.Zero and a show called Your Lie in April.

Line_HTX

I dropped it because I really did not like how they tried to force comedy in really serious moments, as I couldn't take the drama seriously because of the continuous mood whiplash. Not a good show on that front.

Cornbread78

I dropped it because I really did not like how they tried to force comedy in really serious moments, as I couldn't take the drama seriously because of the continuous mood whiplash. Not a good show on that front.

your lie in april was baaaaddd

everything's bad except for the things that aren't

I've heard that complaint multiple times, but for some reason I don't remember it being an issue. I think the tone would be way too serious for ToonamiGAF though. Many tears would not be shed...

29vJgxa.gif

tv0wWfd.gif

Moaradin

I was planning on watching Your Lie in April, but I was going through some pretty crappy things at the time so I didn't want to watch anything too sad. I'll probably try to go back to it eventually. It sure looks pretty.

Line_HTX

So you know how I said that Mira sort of sounded like Suguha? Well, I was dead WRONG.

Mira's voice is more in tune with Hana Morenos, AKA Hatchin now that I think about it.

Raxus

So you know how I said that Mira sort of sounded like Suguha? Well, I was dead WRONG.

Mira's voice is more in tune with Hana Morenos, AKA Hatchin now that I think about it.

Well seeing as Mira and Hana have the same voice actress (which several commented on during the airing) I think it is a good time to highlight the work of Jad Saxton who tends to play little girls in anime including Adelie (the little girl who swapped consciousnesses in Space Dandy) and Akatsuki in Log Horizon.

She is quickly becoming one of my favorite voice actresses along with Clinkenbeard.

Well seeing as Mira and Hana have the same voice actress (which several commented on during the airing) I think it is a good time to highlight the work of Jad Saxton who tends to play little girls in anime including Adelie (the little girl who swapped consciousnesses in Space Dandy) and Akatsuki in Log Horizon.

She is quickly becoming one of my favorite voice actresses along with Clinkenbeard.
Sassy lost children, sassy lost children everywhere.

Well, I got a place that streams Toonami but its noooot exactly on the legal up and up. if you absolutely need it (like you can't DVR or even watch and this [AS] site will set you back) I'll PM you. I don't like Toonami losing ratings as much as the next guy but fuck [AS] for doing this to their site and fucking the Toonami audience out of their stream.

TheChits

I still need to watch Roberta's Blood Trail. I might just go ahead and do a Black Lagoon rewatch because I miss those characters :(

ckohler

Well, I got a place that streams Toonami but its noooot exactly on the legal up and up. if you absolutely need it (like you can't DVR or even watch and this [AS] site will set you back) I'll PM you. I don't like Toonami losing ratings as much as the next guy but fuck [AS] for doing this to their site and fucking the Toonami audience out of their stream.

Is the stream not working permanent? I thought it was just temporary.

Line_HTX

What's going on with the stream? Are they updating their video player and background stuff?

I never use it because I watch it on TV and post on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom