• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Oh cool, one of the winners got their statue in the....

Ccfy8PXW8AEOYSz.jpg

......ooohhh nooooo.

Thankfully DeMarco's sending the guy another one, but that really sucks it arrived broken.

Someone's been...disarmed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw man, it was TOM's left arm that was infected by the Intruder, not his right. Would've been more fitting to go with the fact it matches when TOM had to rip his arm off to prevent getting infected.

Guys, guys, none of us are the intruder.

He went down with Tom's ship.

Of course, maybe that's just what he wants us to believe...

QLJpy_s-200x150.gif

While Super is never going to be a looker, I'm hoping Toei is going to do a good job cleaning up the art like they did with Crystal.

They've done a reasonably good job so far in that regard.

So, I think ToonamiGAF might get a kick out of this:

In Final Fantasy XIV's latest content patch, the newest tier of the current endgame raid was included and the final boss' final phase came with a glorious new track. Behold!

It's very much akin to classic 70s-80s super sentai/giant robo anime opening theme songs. And it's battle music. :D

And yes, you do fight the individual parts of the giant robit before it combines!

FFXIV has
giant robots now?

Jeez, what exactly happened in Heavensward lol. I keep telling myself to get back to it, but eh.

Levyne

Banned
I find myself liking super a LOT more now that it's new content. I was kinda forcing myself to watch it before. Now I'm eagerly looking forward to Piccolo vs Frost. I feel like I'm 10.

Soulflarz

Banned
That is pretty awesome king.

Man, FFXIV has some legit amazing music.

Better than the core game by a mile

Theres a reason all my friends IRL all have dropped FF14 either before 3.0 or right after 3.0 story finish. That vertical progression system is zzzz

Moaradin

FF14 is fantastic. Heavensward was great but had a rough post game period. 3.2 is back to being great again though.

Raxus

Captain Puzzle is in the New World right now fighting Big Mom and Whitebeard and dodging dangerous warlords like Doflamingo with ease. You are truly the best Captain Puzzle.

Seda

This is kinda silly to 'announce', and I won't get into details, but I'm kinda detaching myself from social media / elsewhere for the next several months or so. Just so I don't totally burn out, I'll still post in this thread, but that's probably it for this site, and you may see less of me.

This is more complicated than just 'finishing my degree' btw.

Cornbread78

This is kinda silly to 'announce', and I won't get into details, but I'm kinda detaching myself from social media / elsewhere for the next several months or so. Just so I don't totally burn out, I'll still post in this thread, but that's probably it for this site, and you may see less of me.

Best of luck getting everything sorted out and/or rcompleted.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Good luck with whatever it is, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask.

Do what you gotta do, Seda. Hope everything goes well.

Jarate

Banned
Seda you should give me madmin powers so I can keep this poor fledgeling community afloat!

please dont

Mizerman

It's your path and you gotta see it through, Seda.

Hopefully, you'll make to the end.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sometimes it's best to step away from the internet for a bit to focus on more important stuff. We all wish you the best.

...oh also I got my TOM statue in the mail, pic coming soon.

Edit: Here it is, yaaaaay

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sometimes it's best to step away from the internet for a bit to focus on more important stuff. We all wish you the best.

That's hype!!

Mizerman

The circle is finally complete.

Soulflarz

Banned
FF14 is fantastic. Heavensward was great but had a rough post game period. 3.2 is back to being great again though.

*Looks at the authentication I brought to college*
N-no
must resist
The guild will kill me for how much I talk >_>

Best of luck, hope everything goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom