• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm going to buy almost every game in the direct. Might even get my first Sonic and Mario game ever because of my love of vidja game rugby.

I'm holding off on some until the Nintendo rewards are fully rolled out to see if I can gain any benefit. It's the reason I held off on Kirby and Yoshi last year on Wii U.

Puruzi

Banned
I'm getting Kirby and MAYBE Pokken

I was for sure on #FE but some stuff came up in the thread for it and ugh

don't even know if I want it now

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I know Nintendo is eventually gonna give us another Metroid.

After Other M, I needed a break. A pretty long break.

So I don't quite understand the piping hot rage against Federation Force.
This is 100 percent where I am.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Game is desperately crying out for a multiplayer demo to see once and for all if its any fun. The e3 direct looked like a blast but its the type of thing I'm going to have to play before I make up my mind.

I'd prefer a 2D Metroid like Fusion.

Nothing i really want from the direct besides maybe FE (even though visually its pretty awful) and Rhythm Heaven.

Mario Maker and Splatoon continue to be greater tho

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm going to buy almost every game in the direct. Might even get my first Sonic and Mario game ever because of my love of vidja game rugby.

I'm holding off on some until the Nintendo rewards are fully rolled out to see if I can gain any benefit. It's the reason I held off on Kirby and Yoshi last year on Wii U.
I'm just waiting to see what the Dream Events are & the amazing music remixes that Sega will make.

I was hoping that My Nintendo would have more info & an exact date before buying more digital games, but oh well, at least it's this month.

I'd prefer a 2D Metroid like Fusion.

Nothing i really want from the direct besides maybe FE (even though visually its pretty awful) and Rhythm Heaven.

Mario Maker and Splatoon continue to be greater tho

Still repping the cold steel avi good man

Still haven't watched the direct or anything from it but based upon what I've read

RIP Paper Mario

Yay Kirby and Rhythm Heaven :D

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dimension W isn't in FIOS's On Demand section for Adult Swim. Too bad as I was going to pay attention to it this time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Parasyte has been pretty good lately.

But not as good as One Piece will be in two days and some hours.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Of course Bass is back in time for One Piece this week.

This shit is momentous. It's basically the equivalent of the DBZ driving episode.

Working Sunday mornings? Do you at least get overtime for it?

Nope, I'm a sucker working full time m/w/f/s/su 7am - 4pm and all day classes t/th

I didn't expect my work place to actually give me 40 hours so consistently or to schedule me before the store opens on sunday but :X

BASS!!!!!

1TDjqeL.jpg

A Chinese Student made a Gundam in his backyard.

The statue is contructed entirely of a wooden framework covered in varnish and coated with waterproof paint. It stands 6.6 meters (21.65 feet) tall and weighs nearly one ton. Some 3500 bolts were used to hold the Gundam Unicorn replica together.

Constructing the statue took nearly a year, during which its maker braved heat, cold, and clouds of mosquitos as the seasons changed. The statue's creator admitted that he spent about 6 hours on the statue's construction each day, and one time he nearly injured himself by falling from the second story roof.

Soulflarz

Banned
Up for some Uncharted 4 Multiplayer this weekend?

I have a ton of homework
Well
Outlining a 15 page paper and doing a 5-10 hour project
And tomorrow (er, today) is 'Unofficial Saint Patrick's Day' at my college...the largest party day on the #1 party campus.
Joy.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yo, are we back in canon in naruto shippuden?(subbed) Cause I just went on tumblr and saw some animated canon shit

Jarate

Banned
I have a ton of homework
Well
Outlining a 15 page paper and doing a 5-10 hour project
And tomorrow (er, today) is 'Unofficial Saint Patrick's Day' at my college...the largest party day on the #1 party campus.
Joy.

go to a bar wearing this;

ndI7fA8.jpg

You'll get all though moe girls

Soulflarz

Banned
19 to get into bars, 21 on unofficial
I'm 18
I look like I'm 16
Even with a fake ID that checked out they'd catch me.

Is it bad I actually know what Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly is?

Soulflarz

Banned
we competing to see who can get banged wearing a nekopara t shirt first?

because im in

ill give you a week head start

Wait
TUSR

I reject girls

Does it count if she asks me, I agree, I take her back, then I make an excuse at the end?
:x

Also I need the shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom