• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
...............was that Trojan commercial real?

They've been pretty shit in general. It bugs me they're advocating bareskin condoms, because unless you have a problem where it takes a while to orgasm, you should pretty much never wear a bareskin. They're barely a step up from wearing no condom at all, as far as pregnancy and STD prevention goes.

This filler really fucked him up for me cuz before all we knew about the 6 tail was that he used bubbles and looked mysterious. Now I cant disassociate him from this lame asshole.

BBboy20

They've been pretty shit in general. It bugs me they're advocating bareskin condoms, because unless you have a problem where it takes a while to orgasm, you should pretty much never wear a bareskin. They're barely a step up from wearing no condom at all, as far as pregnancy and STD prevention goes.
That seems really irresponsible.

Also: how did she not hear that?

So...missiles are her weakness?

That's actually a super fucking lame ending for a character who has done nothing but suffer the entire arc.

I'm actually angry about this now.

Fuck you Naruto.

BBboy20

Wait, that's it for him? I thought they need that statue monster to get the the tailed beast out of him.

And...I suppose, goodbye, Hotaru; you're plot was really the only thing that didn't stop me from also treating this filler like white noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom