• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it, I was actually thinking of posting that gif.

I think I've come to accept that I most likely have social anxiety, especially when it comes to dating. Doesn't help I feel like I'm "behind" considering my best & oldest friend for over 18 years not only has been married for 5 years, but just had a son born this month. Only one year older than me, but it just feels like a huge distance in terms of where we are in life, especially when I've failed 4 previous attempts & it just makes me feel like I'm the one at fault.

I grew up in rural Ohio and no joke like half the people I went to school with are married/engaged and/or have kids. It's just how some people are wired I guess.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Enjoy the night everyone, especially HxH which is an awesome episode. I'll be out visiting friends for drinks.

Seda

I spent 5 years getting a PhD and while I had time to try and date I didn't put forth the effort really during that time. Now I'm getting my first career job and literally moving across the country (Ultimately from Atlanta to near Seattle, kinda). Maybe once I settle down after the move I'll give dating sites or whatever it a go, but honestly I'm pretty comfortable being single.

I spent 5 years getting a PhD and while I had time to try and date I didn't put forth the effort really during that time. Now I'm getting my first career job and literally moving across the country (Ultimately from Atlanta to near Seattle, kinda). Maybe once I settle down after the move I'll give dating sites or whatever it a go, but honestly I'm pretty comfortable being single.
Have fun with that. I imagine you're not as socially isolated as I am.

Never been on a date in my life. Left public school during high school to finish online, and didn't keep up with anyone from school. Never really connected with people during college.

I'm 26 now, and I feel pretty comfortable going through life single.

Raxus

Pretty much my feelings at the moment. I am moving to some place nice by the end of the year and I will make an effort to put myself out there more and date. But right now. It is nice feeling everything is 'together'.

In only one hour, the final episode of Jack begins. Odd that a series that began 16 years ago is going to get a proper conclusion very soon.

TheSun

Welp, here comes the end.

The end of Jack.

I predict that it'll feel rushed and end kinda lukewarm, shame to say. Dunno, there's gonna be a lot of stuff happening, as well as a lot to wrap up.

Hope they stick the landing.

Morlas

Welp, here comes the end.

The end of Jack.

I predict that it'll feel rushed and end kinda lukewarm, shame to say. Dunno, there's gonna be a lot of stuff happening, as well as a lot to wrap up.

Hope they stick the landing.

i dunno why people are so worried about that considering what team we're dealing with.

Crocodile

I keep dragging my feet on dating. That and for the past two years or so I've never been sure how much longer I'll be in this State which makes starting to date a bit awkward. I feel like I'll need to hit the road running once I'm done with my PhD and have moved again.

I grew up in rural Ohio and no joke like half the people I went to school with are married/engaged and/or have kids. It's just how some people are wired I guess.

I'm in NYC and most of my friends are that way. Well, that or left the city and went back home.

Yeah a lot of people in my friends group have been or are soon to be married. One had a daughter two years ago. Life needs to slow down!

I'm kind of hoping there's someone whose more excited then worried about the ending on here. Just so I can feel like I'm an asshole for feeling a bit worried.

I'm sure I'll like the ending of course but I want it to be perfect.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm kind of hoping there's someone whose more excited then worried about the ending on here. Just so I can feel like I'm an asshole for feeling a bit worried.

I'm sure I'll like the ending of course but I want it to be perfect.

I'm honestly not too worried about the ending. Genndy's pretty much nailed this final season and while there's a bunch of plot points left to wrap up he's positioned them in such a way that most of them will likely converge into a far more manageable number.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I suppose if a replacement for Jack is pending, they might play a promo of show X during the ad break for Samurai Jack.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't think we'll get a replacement for Jack. After next week's marathon Toonami will probably return to starting at 11:30. Unless they rerun Jack at 11.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, after so many years it's finally time for the final battle between Jack and the evil that is Aku as the fate of the universe hangs in the balance in the long-awaited series finale of Samurai Jack. Meanwhile, Sorbet and his men attempt to summon Shenron to bring their former leader Frieza back to life, Goten and Trunks take on #18 while trying to maintain their secret identity as Mighty Mask as the championship battle royale continues, Ymir takes the fight to the Titans as her hidden past with Christa is revealed, Mado takes on Kaneki and Touka after luring Hinami into a trap, the Phantom Troupe unleashes an assault on the auction and the mafia's assassins as the requiem for Uvogin continues, Banagher and Audrey finally learn the truth of Laplace's Box, Kakashi battles against Pain's Asura Path while Pain continues his assault on the Leaf Village, and Batou goes undercover to investigate a man he once idolized: a former silver medalist boxer now suspected of espionage.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 19 - Despair Redux! The Return of the Evil Emperor, Frieza!
11:00 - Samurai Jack - 62 - CI - END
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 19 - Despair Redux! The Return of the Evil Emperor, Frieza!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 118 - Stunning Youngsters! No. 18's Uphill Battle
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 30 - Historia
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul - 8 - Circular
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 52 - Assault × and × Impact
2:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 20 - Laplace's Box
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 159 - Pain vs Kakashi
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 16 - Ag2O

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It has taken 12 years to get to this point, it is perhaps best to savor the moments before proceedings begin.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*breathes* Time to see how it all ends.

Which old Cartoon Network show do you want to see get a conclusion?

tumblr_n0wj61hiNg1slik4to1_400.gif

Though I have no idea how I will react to it. It's like ending JJBA.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh BOY the timing on airing that joke
God, fuck Family Guy so much.

So

Much

Hate

What're you guys talking about?

*checks Wiki* "BBC Three showed a repeat of this episode in the United Kingdom on August 11, 2014, the day that Robin Williams committed suicide. The episode aired at 23:25 GMT, and news of Williams' death broke about 23:50 GMT. Viewers reacted to the coincidence, highlighting that Peter attempted suicide in the episode."

......ooooohhhhhhhh.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom