• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of internal bodily function causes thousands of little needles to fall like that? It's illogical! Sorry, it's like the 4th time i've seen this ep and i'm running out of things to talk about.

I wonder why they havent reviewed Persona 5

DeMarco don't play weeb games.

I hope they dont do reruns in the first part of the block after this. Especially reruns after a marathon. *cough Attack on Titan cough* Time for Dragon Ball Super.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Persona is also long as fuck, no shocking that the TV people are never reviewing it.

They did Breath of the Wild and that's long as fuck. Unless you speed run it but most people aren't going to do that.

Prey is good but parts of it feel like it's at odds with the whole AAA shooter thing and I really wish it was willing to dial back on the combat significantly because the world itself is great

cntr

Banned
bets on how grumpy people get about Chozetsu Dynamic this week

They did Breath of the Wild and that's long as fuck. Unless you speed run it but most people aren't going to do that.
Yeah which is why they won't do Persona 5 since two really long games would be too much

Prey is good but parts of it feel like it's at odds with the whole AAA shooter thing and I really wish it was willing to dial back on the combat significantly because the world itself is great

Runs into that problem that a lot of System Shock style games do?

The world is fantastic, but the combat sucks.

It bothers me that I think the first Bioshock has the best combat out of all the recent System Shock style games.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
bets on how grumpy people get about Chozetsu Dynamic this week

Yeah which is why they won't do Persona 5 since two really long games would be too much

Man if Demarco played 3DS games, he'd never finish Dragon Quest VII.

Runs into that problem that a lot of System Shock style games do?

The world is fantastic, but the combat sucks.

It bothers me that I think the first Bioshock has the best combat out of all the recent System Shock style games.

it's not bad but i think it would've been more effective if it was spaced out. early on, it's kind of sparse and enemy encounters feel pretty dangerous because you're managing your resources and the game really loses something once you start tripping over shotgun shells and the bad guys start showing up with more frequency

i think the writing is where it shines and it also does a really outstanding job with diversity

cntr

Banned
1. The English version existed ever since the Chozetsu Dynamic single was released, long before Super's dub was even announced.

2. There is a native English version of this opening, done by Vic Mignogna, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom