• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm pretty sure the otherwise smart girl figuring out a cute guy has a face hugger for a head and is a wanted murderer shape shifter her detective brother is looking for and confronts it alone with just a bottle of acid is the dumbest moment of the year and has it on lock, but what do I know?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm pretty sure the otherwise smart girl figuring out a cute guy has a face hugger for a head and is a wanted murderer shape shifter her detective brother is looking for and confronts it alone with just a bottle of acid is the dumbest moment of the year and has it on lock, but what do I know?

Hey, at least it's not Super AIDS

Man God

Non-Canon Member

I mean, could there be a future aids which is drug resistant and possibly contagious? Sure.

Is it ever a good idea to confront a known murder alien head thingee alone when you can literally call up the police who will DEFINITELY BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE THING.

It's not like there aren't stories about shapeshifting murderous aliens where, yeah, no one believes you and you gotta get this done alone. This is not one of those times.

Mizerman

I'm already in 3 different shippings so I'm spoken for.

image.php

Lewd.

I'm trying to repress the stupid moments of SAO. You're not helping.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
PSA: one of the best Studio Ghibli films ever finally hits theaters tomorrow in New York City: Isao Takahata's 1991 masterpiece Only Yesterday, featuring a brand new dub starring Daisy Ridley, who you might know from the British horror film Scrawl or some other movie you've probably never heard of that I can't remember right now.

Expanded release is coming at the end of February, for the almost all of you who don't happen to live in NYC.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& it'll also mark the 25th anniversary of when it premiered in Japan. Took them quite a while, but nice to see another Studio Ghibli film finally come to the US.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There was one in Daughter of Darkness where his maybe sorta kind of possibly daughter wanted to wash his body but then her grandpa came in & stopped it before it was too late, but then was all "but if you need to wash someone, I can volunteer" or something.

...........does that qualify as "weird"?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There was one in Daughter of Darkness where his maybe sorta kind of possibly daughter wanted to wash his body but then her grandpa came in & stopped it before it was too late, but then was all "but if you need to wash someone, I can volunteer" or something.

I'm going to try and forget that I ever read this...

Line_HTX

Is it as bad as the Monogatari scene I linked a few pages back?

TUSR

Banned

Mizerman

Even in context, it still doesn't sound right.

Top Bottom