• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Huh, Man God must be out...I can post the first non-canon gif of the year!

....but what...I have so many options...

tumblr_mpyo1tiQRG1r9xwueo1_500.gif

MqlyGtZ.gif

I love how people say it's the new year even though the mountain time zone and those west of it are still in 2015. That said, happy new year Toonami gaf. Here's too more bad Sentai dubs, Canadians being left in the wilderness in terms of legal options and DBZ Kai.

Raxus

Happy New Year!

New Toonami's first week back should be special in more ways than one. I can't wait to see how it goes.

I assume OP was marathoned since it was the cheapest to do so

I think it was more like it was the next in line. You've already had Parasite, AGK, DBZ Kai, and M&H marathoned recently. I imagine they are either saving Shippuden for another marathon or their current agreement doesn't allow for it.

Despite my tongue-in-cheek post title, I don't think those are horrible numbers for post-Christmas weekend.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Those in-demo numbers are roughly in line with a "good" ASA night. 596k in particular would have been very good.

Just to be keeping some perspective.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Let's see what Netflix has for dubbed anime in the new year:

more episodes of DRRRRX2, very nice.
Gunslinger Girl II, kinda creepy

oh and in the non dubbed world.

THE FIRST FIFTY TWO EPISODES OF CASE CLOSED.

Why isn't this dubbed.

Wait, these aren't the first fifty two episodes. It's in HD. Netflix gonna netflix.

Top Bottom