• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Ratings! (had trouble uploading a screengrab, so text it is)

Code:
TOONAMI – SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2015

TIME	PROGRAM	VWRS (000)	A1849 rtg	A1849 (000)
12:00a	Dragon Ball Z Kai	1285	0.62	791
12:30a	Akame Ga Kill	 1091	0.50	628
1:00a	Parasyte	 908	0.43	540
1:30a	Michiko & Hatchin	848	0.41	525
2:00a	Naruto: Shippuden	832	0.40	507
2:30a	One Piece	741	0.36	456
3:00a	Kill La Kill (r)	695	0.33	415
Pretty good considering playoff baseball went to slightly after midnight and a college football game past 1am.

Soulflarz

Banned
I saw an episode

Fine.
My real opinion?

I like Jam Project, but I'm unsure if the premise for this show can actually hold together for an entire show.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, I think I've seen that anime before. Not long after moving in, you meet someone who you kind of find annoying, then it turns out they live next door or on the floor above/below.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wait, I think I've seen that anime before. Not long after moving in, you meet someone who you kind of find annoying, then it turns out they live next door or on the floor above/below.

Nope, they are your roommate and are of a gender you are attracted to.

5BobY23.png
AoUbhzw.png

the choice is your, toonamigaf

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
whynotboth.gif Eyebrows girl over "stupidest name for a gun" brat who could possibly die considering we've had 2 deaths now.

Line_HTX

As far as tsunderes are concerned, Mine is super tame and is nothing. She doesn't even feel like one.

I guess I'd go with Izumi, even though Mine has normal eyebrows and has a better >_< gif.

The reception here was BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SATAN and Satan is a good guy and did nothing wrong.

The reactions of the final eps were too good with that dialogue.

Izumi (eyebrows), please.

I wasn't around during the Blue Exorcist toonami showing. Did people here not like her or something? How was the show's reception here anyway?

Most people found it kinda boring and generic when if was canon, then found the filler end laughably bad with good guy satan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Most people found it kinda boring and generic when if was canon, then found the filler end laughably bad with good guy satan.
Pretty much, but it was surprisingly funny when it tried to be humorous or more slice-of-life. But man were some episodes boring, like the one with the cat.

I don't know if I'd bother to rewatch it. Maybe the few sillier episodes & the final few when it goes completely bonkers.

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums...lt-Swim-Thread&p=332242&viewfull=1#post332242
Why I think it make sense to compare Toonami to those shows, everything on tv is competing for one another. Logically since Shingeki is The Walking Dead of anime then it is a reasonable comparison. Therefore not airing Shingeki on the block again is a baffling mistake on the part of Toonamis programming creator. Similarly the same is true of Sword Art Online which has been considered the Game of Thrones of anime. People watch these shows and would prefer them on the block instead of things like Parasyte which has viewership that is on a downward spiral (which if we recall the same thing happened with One Piece which has slid far down, I smartly predicted that outcome with it years ago, which you can easily scroll back in this thread to see). I do not understand the need for being angry at me when I have a track record of pointing out that which is occurring and that which is bound to happen.

abxcKMN.gif

Seda

There's so much wrong with that comment it's not worth responding to. Anyway, regardless of what you think about show quality or show comparisons...

Attack on Titan started to rerun at 11:30. It failed to rate well in that slot. It later reran in full in a later slot to acceptable numbers. What more does he want?

Also lol at the persistent use of the Japanese title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom