• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

New webcast every Friday at ~5pm

k7m6AFY.png

57CZA2b.png

2cWia2G.png

yLsH6kV.png

mmXq4Cs.png

nmttbLt.png

j4YFb8q.png

nmttbLt.png

H419mGC.png

|OT0||OT1||OT2||OT3||OT4||OT5||OT6||OT7||OT8||OT9||Jan14||Feb14||Mar14||Apr14|[May14||Jun14||Jul14||Aug14||Sep14||Oct14||Nov14||Dec14||Jan15||Feb15||Mar15||Apr15||May15||Jun15||Jul15|
|Aug15||Sep15|
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1105046=

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I would have gone with:
Toonami |Oct15| TOM wants the Flamethrower! TOM wants the what?!

Sweet, not first place!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WOW, I'm #4? I keep thinking I'm not gonna make Top 10 because of the fact I have a job now & sleep in the mornings until around 2 to 4 p.m.

Yay for Parasyte & Kill la Kill repeat. A shame there won't be enough episodes of Parasyte for a Halloween marathon, so guessing it's gonna be Akame ga Kill.

Hope you guys like Parasyte. One of the better anime of last year and the manga is great.

15383145.gif

...I'm sorry, I'm doing what animegaf calls bullying.

But if you stop to think about it, isn't bullying a form of much needed social control in our society? After all, weakness comes from within, and the animals are at the gate.

Oh, Sentai has Cross Ange, Sentai still has Cross Ange.

And they're probably gonna dub it guys.

And I don't know if I can peer into that abyss, and still come back a sane man.

Line_HTX

Oh, Sentai has Cross Ange, Sentai still has Cross Ange.

And they're probably gonna dub it guys.

And I don't know if I can peer into that abyss, and still come back a sane man.

It is a trainwreck the likes of which won't be seen again in a long, long time.

i mean, being one of the better shows of last year isn't terribly high praise when you think about it

I keep hearing more people having problems with the show than praising it despite making it to the list, even by some people who also like the show a lot.

It is a trainwreck the likes of which won't be seen again in a long, long time.

I keep hearing more people having problems with the show than praising it despite making it to the list, even by some people who also like the show a lot.

Parasyte has problems to be sure, but its fairly unique premise and pretty enjoyable action help it stand above the crowd despite problems with its story and characters.

Line_HTX

Parasyte has problems to be sure, but its fairly unique premise and pretty enjoyable action help it stand above the crowd despite problems with its story and characters.

Okay, I'll take the same approach as Kill la Kill and Akame, rewatch up to the point where I stopped and then it'll be new for me. Maybe I'll change my mind, or maybe I'll get angrier. At least I'll have legit complaints. :p

Legend of Korra was the best show I ever watched solely from afar through sakuga webms and amvs because i watched s1 and half of s2 and fuck that noise, im going to go full pleb mode and only watch the fights so I don't have to deal with Korra herself at all

bigkrev

The Parasyte trailer they showed last week looked awful, and not in a way that I'll just be able to laugh at it.

Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath....

Hey, I found this weird anime gif.

Just gonna leave it here since I figure we'll find a use for it eventually.

OXwSy.gif

I feel....like it really ties the thread together nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom