• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I've tried for years to decipher it, but I've never been able to..."

"...oh hey, I figured it out"

"OH WHAT THE HELL, YOU BARELY EVEN TOOK A DAMN DAY"

Man, this show is still so fucking weird. Like, they just put a bomb at an innocent family's house and didn't say anything about it. Then Nyx went nine tailed fox on people and now he's on the lose? I just don't get this at all. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Man, this show is still so fucking weird. Like, they just put a bomb at an innocent family's house and didn't say anything about it. Then Nyx went nine tailed fox on people and now he's on the lose? I just don't get this at all. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

That was his family.

That was his family.

They even showed a flashback of him saying "If anyone messes with my family they're dead".

That was his family.

No I get that. Theyre still innocent. That was really fucked up of the gang. Like, they could have expressed some more disgust at the butler's fucked up actions. LIke "Shit, dude. Not cool" The part I don't get about Nyx is why is he still going ham? Is he gonna track them down or something?

Crocodile

Why did these kids specifically try to find Jiraya again? I mean he's teaching them only because of the prophecy right? I mean that's convenient for them but they still need a reason to follow him no?

Top Bottom