• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

Real talk people are talking about remaking FF6 with octopath graphics but I want the first two golden sun games remade like that

Jarate

Banned
yRnE4TJ.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guess I'll go see Your Name today. Hope it lives up to all the hype, considering some people here said they saw it multiple times in the theater.

Morlas

I knew man god would destroy our minds eventually Seda is only spared because of his mod powers and shard because he's out of fucks to give

Seda

I've never played Danganronpa and I probably never will. I talked with a friend about V3.

Oh yeah, it's uh interesting alright.

caliph95

I watched the first Danganronpa anime. Was not a fan.

For some odd reason Danganronpa works a lot better in game form. The second game also isn't as good as the first one till like the mid way point.
Yeah both anime kinda sucked

From what I heard in the first one they skipped a lot of the investigation stuff and rushed plus skipped optional character development

The other one is just a waste and rather not talk about it

Like Jaded says it works better as a visual novels like ace attorney

Chase17

Danganronpa 1 is very good.
Danganronpa 2 is also good but has some diminishing returns from the first. Makes up for it by having the best case in the series.

Then the story gets a disappointing conclusion via, not one, but two bad anime series that aired concurrently.

Looking forward to V3.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp.

I totally see why Your Name became Japan's highest grossing animated film.

I lost count of all the times I went all [INTERNALLY SCREAMING] during the movie.

Line_HTX

"You really like touching your boobs"

Super glad I went in knowing very little, was having an "OH FU..." moment halfway in & was preparing for the worst knowing his other films. I'll have to check out the dub eventually, but I can't wait to rewatch it with my best friend.

Yeah, the dub was spectacular. Even the band, RADWIMPS, re-recorded all of their songs in the movie in English. They never missed a beat.

Huge props to Steph Sheh (Orihime, Hinata, Eureka) for a great performance as Mitsuha.

Top Bottom