• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Am I too perverted to keep thinking the "Big Toblerone" is a dick joke? I know there's literally a Toblerone candy bar but the way they keep saying it...

”Win, lose... we'll all be equal in the grave."

Am I too perverted to keep thinking the "Big Toblerone" is a dick joke? I know there's literally a Toblerone candy bar but the way they keep saying it...

3dc.jpg

TheChits

Haven't been able to watch toonami in quite some time and it is a real bummer. Hopefully should be able to regularly watch again after this weekend. I can't believe I've missed Outlaw Star and Lupin :(

Morlas

Its like if Bakugo was badly voice acted and 1000 time more annoying
Bakugo's screaming is funny sometimes at least

NScqJL3.gif

Chase17

DTL said that Asta's voice actor is new. So hopefully they don't get too much flak for this when it is mostly direction lol.

Does Black Clover have a Hanji or an Armin to balance out Asta's bullshit?
A large portion of the main cast troll him. I suppose the main one would be Yami.

It's like if Naruto, Natsu from Fairy Tail, and Hinata from Haikyuu did a gem fusion.
I don't like seeing Hinata in the same line as these other two!

DTL said that Asta's voice actor is new. So hopefully they don't get too much flak for this when it is mostly direction lol.

A large portion of the main cast troll him. I suppose the main one would be Yami.

I don't like seeing Hinata in the same line as these other two!
He deserves trolling, seems worse than Boruto.

As I've said in other places the two big problems with black clover episode 1 are the voice direction for Asta and where the episode chose to end. As the clip shows there is something very off about the way Asta screams in a lot of scenes but it feels more like the voice direction then the actor since the scenes when he's not yelling sound a lot better. The episode also ends half way through the first chapter (like what mha did) so you're left with no explanation of Asta/Yuno's childhood (which the episode teases 8 times) nor the big shonen fight to show off Asta's moveset. I imagine it'll be a lot better once dubbed.

BlastCore

Banned
For Black Clover I'll just repeat what I said in AnimeGAF:

I'm gonna be the next Hokage King of the pirates the world's greatest hero the Wizard King!

Top Bottom