• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

zulux21

hot take is a weird term

what would be a cold take

also what are you taking that is hot

opinions can't be hot or cold, they're not physical objects to which can have temperature applied to them

cold take:

ice is cold.
snow is cold.
my waifu's feelings for me... cold :(

Jarate

Banned
Crinkle is the worst cut

How%2Bto%2BMake%2BBaked%2BPotato%2BSmiley.jpg

these would like to have a word

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
modding posts by moonlight
winning degrees by daylight
never running from a gaf fight
he is the one named seda-r moon

.........i've got nothing.

Xe4

Banned
Haha.

I apologize if my snark or detached comments get annoying. I'm not sure how they come across at times but I try not to hold malice.
I've only been posting in this thread for a few months (but lurking for a bit longer), but IMO you're one of the better posters in the thread, and this thread is full of pretty good posters too.

just like

isn't anime :p
LOL I remember having those debates back in the day.

caliph95

Can confirm inhumans is shit, watch gifted instead

This is a pet peeve and quality is subjective but it's funny I can tell when people only skimmed the radio in regards to modern rap

Crocodile

Regular-Cut Fires are the best and the Dragon Ball Super dub is good and better than the Japanese sub.

what it must be like for seda to enter this thread at times

These are high quality gifs <3

What happened

I went into that "Mario Odyssey Edge 10" thread multiple times trying to figure out why it was like 34513532 posts long and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why so many people were mad. It was surreal.

Paguna Sanfa
Paguna Sanfa
Paguna Sanfa

These are precious back to back. Ancient Chinese Magic vs. Future-Space Chinese Magic. Who wins!?!?!

lowkey Jackie Chan Adventures may be one of the best western animated cartoons made in the 2000s

It's better then the Last Airbender

I liked Jackie Chan Adventures but.......no

So I'm looking at walkthroughts of Evil Within 2.

Despite kind of enjoying the first one, at no point in a horror game, even one that focuses on action, should you be
fighting lava men in green forest area in the bright daylight.

Xe4

Banned

I wish the animators of that had just said fuck it and went nuts. Put the mouth in the middle of the eyes (or above it). Get rid of any semblance of a chin and make the eyes even bigger. It's not like you'd be artistically compromising yourself any more than you already had.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So I'm looking at walkthroughts of Evil Within 2.

Despite kind of enjoying the first one, at no point in a horror game, even one that focuses on action, should you be
fighting lava men in green forest area in the bright daylight.

*reads spoiler*
*pours out drink*

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
These are high quality gifs <3
I need to figure out a good way to edit gifs, because the one I posted has the potential to be a good NOPE.GIF, or at the very least, a template to switch out different images & such.

....I also need to shrink it because the person who originally made it & posted it on Reddit made it WAAAAY too big.

I went into that "Mario Odyssey Edge 10" thread multiple times trying to figure out why it was like 34513532 posts long and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why so many people were mad. It was surreal.
I don't get why people, especially Gaf, would be mad at a Mario game being good. Like....that's to be expected. I can't think of a single person that would be all "MAN, I HOPE THE NEXT MARIO GAME SUCKS" aside from stubborn console fanboys who have to insult others to justify their purchase.

.....not to mention, it's for a game WE HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, save for the lucky few who got to try it at E3 or Best Buy's demo kiosk or whatever, & that's just a demo. Like come on, how is it people are all "WUT DA HELL, IT'S A GOOD GAME!" to people who actually played it when they themselves have not played a single second of it.

Mizerman

I don't get why people, especially Gaf, would be mad at a Mario game being good. Like....that's to be expected. I can't think of a single person that would be all "MAN, I HOPE THE NEXT MARIO GAME SUCKS" aside from stubborn console fanboys who have to insult others to justify their purchase.

.....not to mention, it's for a game WE HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, save for the lucky few who got to try it at E3 or Best Buy's demo kiosk or whatever, & that's just a demo. Like come on, how is it people are all "WUT DA HELL, IT'S A GOOD GAME!" to people who actually played it when they themselves have not played a single second of it.

Because gaming side has a weird love-hate relationship with Nintendo.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I think it's an advanced form of port begging. They don't want to buy a Switch, despite all the games on it they want to play, so they want all those games to suck so Nintendo goes third-party and brings said games to their preferred system.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think it's an advanced form of port begging. They don't want to buy a Switch, despite all the games on it they want to play, so they want all those games to suck so Nintendo goes third-party and brings said games to their preferred system.

Too bad so sad motherfuckers.
Now's the time to Switch up.

Top Bottom