• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top British TV Presenter Phillip Schofield Says He Is Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
r66reK5.jpg

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So, another pedo attempting to hide behind the current year alphabet banner of protection?

And the industry that has known, aided, and abetted this behavior only doing something now because it got out there publicly and started trending outrage?

Shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
There are many in there. The "gay community" needs to start kicking these fuckers out instead of taking every piece of evidence or criticism as a "bigoted attack." That blank check on criticism shields and deflection is ripe for predators and groomers to hide in.
Older men liking younger men in the "gay community" is like... A staple. So it's always gonna have that rooted controversy. But he also had a beard and ran down that woman's life clock and coming out is "brave" while he was having a barely legal smash piece... He is scum.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Older men liking younger men in the "gay community" is like... A staple. So it's always gonna have that rooted controversy. But he also had a beard and ran down that woman's life clock and coming out is "brave" while he was having a barely legal smash piece... He is scum.
It's like that with straight people as well. Older men will always like younger women, and younger women will always desire mature and older men. Only difference now in current year, a straight pedo or groomer does not have a community banner of protection and will be raked across the coals with little to zero pushback at calling people bigots or the like for doing so.

We are seeing it every day now with videos online and specific events, etc.. It's only once in a blue moon entertainment industry stories that seem to get more traction and less pushback. And usually after 30-40+ years of those people doing it. When they're old and/or washed up and of no more use to the industry.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Theres more coming on this. Hopefully he doesn't pop his clogs beforehand.

Now is the time gordon the gopher to speak up.

Andy Peters must be pissed at being his bitch for the last 20 years

nush

Unwise but not illegal. Fuck that’s nice. I like that. It pretty much describes every waitress, deadbeat and psychopath I banged up until I met my wife. Unwise, but not illegal. Fuck that’s good. Boys I think I’ve finally found my epitaph

he met that kid when the kid was 10. you don't get to wait until the kid was street legal to come out about it. fucking nonce.

Tams

Some people here need to really takes a step back and think about what they are commenting.

1. There is currently no public evidence that Schofield had sexually relations with the person in question when said person was under 16 (the age of consent in the UK).

2. There is currently no public evidence that this was grooming. That requires intent of sexual motives and plans and evidence of it.

3. Schofield has rightly lost his career over this.

4. There are people out there whom false allegations could lead to harm being caused.

5. If you are British, or ever visit the UK, allegations you make here could, in very unlikely circumstances, be used against you in a defamation case as this is a public forum. British authorities do not care where the servers or owner are located. This is something I think EviLore EviLore should make clear to people.

Look, I don't even like the guy. This Morning is vacuous daytime shite. But people are going too far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom