• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

vs the poll winner.

EvilMario said:
Toronto-Age |OT4| 10 things only generic asian kids will understand. Click now!

Should we have a run off? Thread is probably going up in the next week.

I'd rather it be -30C than have it snow like this

can't even leave the house because of the road conditions. had to make alternate lunch plans (aka instant noodles and bagel bites)

I guess I feel badly for those that have to drive.. although I feel badly for them anyways considering even the usual commute can be terrible. But thank fuck I don't drive so I can just enjoy the mild temperatures and snow.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
vs the poll winner.

Should we have a run off? Thread is probably going up in the next week.

I guess I feel badly for those that have to drive.. although I feel badly for them anyways considering even the usual commute can be terrible. But thank fuck I don't drive so I can just enjoy the mild temperatures and snow.
OT 4 | Come for the Burgers; Stay for the Crack

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
>> Final Poll for Toronto-Age |OT4| thread title. <<

If there are no objections, or another title that people feel should be included then this will be the deciding poll. Whenever we reach 20,000 I'll take which ever is in the lead.

OT 4 | Come for the Burgers; Stay for the Crack

Toronto-Age |OT4| Centre of the Universe; Not all it's cracked up to be.

Toronto-Age |OT4| This Neighbourhood is Protected By ModBot. Whoever the fuck that is.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Come for the Burgers, stay for the crack is my vote!

Haha, damn it. I'll add it as well.

Why crack stuff still? Seems too passé like home consoles or sweet potato fries.

It's part of our heritage.
And sadly, what a good chunk of people associate with Toronto now. :(

SJq6CNA.jpg

Sober

My sister just brought over some chocolate eclairs. Does Tim Horton's still do them?
No, don't even think Country Time does. Maybe she got them at the Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws? I know they have some good ones there. That or maybe the bakery under Bathurst station. I don't know any other eclair places.

GTA OT4 The Ballad of John Tory

Although that would make the thread about the entire Greater Toronto Area. I wouldn't want to give Mississauga that kind of respect.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Toronto-Age |OT| Centre of the Poutinverse

Toronto-Age |OT| The Ultra Generic Asian Nerds of Toronto

ahdurian

No, don't even think Country Time does. Maybe she got them at the Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws? I know they have some good ones there. That or maybe the bakery under Bathurst station. I don't know any other eclair places.

some Timmy's do different donuts than other stores. like the one at Spadina/Bloor does Sugar donuts, but I haven't seen them at any other Timmy's

Kraftwerk

Ahhhhhh

Winter is so awesome

I just peed in the snow and wrote kuros name in it.

#teamwinter #drunkoncoorslight #zakushi #kavemanfuckyou #burgerpriestsuxks #stumpkowisabastard

Roto13

Ahhhhhh

Winter is so awesome

I just peed in the snow and wrote kuros name in it.

#teamwinter #drunkoncoorslight #zakushi #kavemanfuckyou #burgerpriestsuxks #stumpkowisabastard

This is the #teamwinter equivalent of that Louie scene where he tells that woman he's going to masturbate later thinking of her and there's nothing she can do about it.

Rinoa

Earlier I walked outside to a beautiful sunny 20 degree day with a bubble tea in my hand...

I love being home but damn this weather is sads.

Toronto-Age |OT| Centre of the Poutinverse

Toronto-Age |OT| The Ultra Generic Asian Nerds of Toronto

Toronto-Age |OT| The Ultra Generic Asian Nerds of Toronto Who Take Food Pics

The fact that I'm even showcasing Burger's Priest at all shows that I'm running out of actual good burgers. Soon, even the dreaded Apache Burger will make an appearance.

The fact that I'm even showcasing Burger's Priest at all shows that I'm running out of actual good burgers. Soon, even the dreaded Apache Burger will make an appearance.

I wanna see dat Hero Burger.

On another note, fucking console games are hitting $74.99 now. I'm going to have to re-evaluate the PC vs. Console thing now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Moe's? Holy Chuck? Allen's? Harbord Room? P & L? Bymark?

I don't think Allen's is all that great but some swear by it.

Or switch it up and show other food! :)

Top Bottom