• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Bowser, Sonic, Toon Link Amiibos at EB Games at Yonge/Sheppard.
I recall there being 3 Links and 3 Sonics.

I'm part of the problem :(

Quadratic

Let's start the friend code train. Quote and reply with your friend code:
mr.rager: 4184 - 4502 - 2561
EvilMario: 2964 - 8578 - 2643
chaobreaker: 4296 3803 9570
dubq: 4785-4917-4638
zroid: 1676-3679-7062

Quadratic: 1032-2521-8421

Good turn out today for local Monster Hunter action.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
just got mine from Amazon today
if anything, I could go pick you one up next week
it's literally up the street from my work
As much as you like being out in the cold, you snow cone, I'll wait for it but thanks for the offer!
My Amazon Mega Man shipped from Vancouver on the 16th and the tracking has been silent ever since.
My notice is around Feb 26. So maybe you'll get it around the same time? Or maybe you will get zapped by a Khezu! >=[

WHAT IS YOUR DAMN CODE FOR THE ONLINE ROOM, YOU BASTARD!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
As much as you like being out in the cold, you snow cone, I'll wait for it but thanks for the offer!

My notice is around Feb 26. So maybe you'll get it around the same time? Or maybe you will get zapped by a Khezu! >=[

WHAT IS YOUR DAMN CODE FOR THE ONLINE ROOM, YOU BASTARD!

Should have tweeted me if you wanted to know! The truth is, you didn't really want to know!
Message me, we'll play tomorrow.

Toronto Skyline by simulatron, on Flickr

Went back but not an actual panorama still. Will try again next time. And it's so cold to take photos nowadays. Damn you winter go away.

Great wallpaper material, awesome work.

Hey EM, did you go to the meetup? I was there since 11 to 4.

Anyway, what's the name and address of that Korean place we always stop by at meetups? I might someone there this weekend. Is it a good place for just 2 people dining btw?

Quadratic

Anyway, what's the name and address of that Korean place we always stop by at meetups? I might someone there this weekend. Is it a good place for just 2 people dining btw?

Cool that you made it. You found the group right? I didn't get there until after 5. I left around 8-ish but a core group remained until late.

About the Korean place you need to be specific since we've been to a half dozen or so counting all the meetups.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
>> Final Poll for Toronto-Age |OT4| thread title. <<

We probably missed each other by half an hour, or so. Got there around 4:30, a bit before Quad.

Are you thinking of the fried chicken place near Christie, where we get the chicken+soju combos? That's Ajuker, I think. Maybe Quad can clarify. He might be able to recommend a few places in the area too.

Went back but not an actual panorama still. Will try again next time.

Excellent Work!

Photo:
Ud0W7p9.jpg

source

Burger:
MgLUEPY.jpg

The Whippoorwill

Toronto-Age |OT4| Pan-AM Games Destroy Toronto, What's Left Of It Is Unspeakable

Fixed for clickbait.

Toronto Skyline by simulatron, on Flickr

Went back but not an actual panorama still. Will try again next time. And it's so cold to take photos nowadays. Damn you winter go away.

I just spent the last 15 minutes or so looking through your old photos. They're beautiful *_*

edit: ^ the colours in that photo are awesome.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What is the consensus on the PanAm games here?

All I've really heard from it is negative.
Hah
I haven't met anyone in my personal life that gives a shit about the PanAm games.
Well, my coworker is volunteering.
Others I have spoken to are dreading the traffic and influx of people.

Me, I'm disappointed in the airport express, worried about the amount of people in the city, and concerned about any subsequent costs this city will have to cover down the road.

soultron

Banned
THIS SNOW IS AMAZING AND IT'S SO MILD OUT ONLY THE BIGGEST TEAMWARM BABIES WILL WHINE ABOUT IT

SOMEONE HIT ME WITH THE DRAKE SNOW GIF

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hah

Well, my coworker is volunteering.
Others I have spoken to are dreading the traffic and influx of people.

Me, I'm disappointed in the airport express, worried about the amount of people in the city, and concerned about any subsequent costs this city will have to cover down the road.

Pretty much this.

I haven't heard anyone say they specifically hate the games itself, they're just not looking forward to what it will bring with people coming into the city.

Anony

more people coming in is good for business

all i care about is how fucking shitty the ttc is going to be during this team

THIS SNOW IS AMAZING AND IT'S SO MILD OUT ONLY THE BIGGEST TEAMWARM BABIES WILL WHINE ABOUT IT

SOMEONE HIT ME WITH THE DRAKE SNOW GIF
I have little issue with the snow, I just can't stand the cold. We need to inject the same stuff ice cream trucks use to stop soft serve ice cream from melting into our snow. I would love a +30 day with packing snow

We probably missed each other by half an hour, or so. Got there around 4:30, a bit before Quad.

Are you thinking of the fried chicken place near Christie, where we get the chicken+soju combos? That's Ajuker, I think. Maybe Quad can clarify. He might be able to recommend a few places in the area too.

Yeah, that's the one. If you know a better Korean place that won't kill my wallet then I'm all for some recommendations.

zroid

Banned
I'd rather it be -30C than have it snow like this

can't even leave the house because of the road conditions. had to make alternate lunch plans (aka instant noodles and bagel bites)

Top Bottom