• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As Toronto (and the rest of southern Ontario) may get covered in a blanket of snow I would like to hear from Winter-GAF on the lead up to what could be a monumental day for them.

Willectro

Banned
It's time for us to once admit defeat if this snow comes down tomorrow. They deserve it.

It's been like 50 years since the last big snowfall.

It's going to be a short lived victory as Monday is supposed to be +6°C with "Scattered showers" according to the Weather Network.

I hope we get as much snow in London as you do in Toronto, although I know we're not. It'd be nice to be trapped in the house the wife and some hot chocolate for a day.

Rumours of 15cm of snow through thursday and friday.

Everyone get those condoms ready!

myQ2UwB.jpg

source

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
One day we should just do the meetup at Wvrst since it's going to be a sausagefest anyways.

Roto13

But you love the cold. You can't complain about it.

I'm not complaining about the cold weather, I'm complaining about my ghetto-ass building not having the heat on while having the nerve to raise the rent every five minutes and complain when I'm like two days late paying it.

I need to move.

zorbsie

I'm not complaining about the cold weather, I'm complaining about my ghetto-ass building not having the heat on while having the nerve to raise the rent every five minutes and complain when I'm like two days late paying it.

I need to move.

Ouch. That doesn't sound good at all. Isn't there a housing board you can file a complaint with or something?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hope we get as much snow in London as you do in Toronto, although I know we're not. It'd be nice to be trapped in the house the wife and some hot chocolate for a day.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to have a snow day just once in my adult life.

Either way I still go into tomorrow expecting a lot less than what they are forecasting.

Roto13

Ouch. That doesn't sound good at all. Isn't there a housing board you can file a complaint with or something?

Yes. Apparently someone in the building posted notes on every floor saying to file a complaint. Which I will be doing. Fuck this place.

Quadratic

The snow has started to come down in the east end. It's not really sticking yet. 2 more hours until the madness of rush hour hits me on the way home.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The snow has started to come down in the east end. It's not really sticking yet. 2 more hours until the madness of rush hour hits me on the way home.

Just a dusting on the west end an hour, or so ago. Coming down a bit again right now, but nothing crazy.

buhdeh

Oh man. I'm gonna miss the CLEAR SKIES 8 DEGREE weather in Vancouver. All I wear to work is a suit + thin trench coat!

Conceptor

yeahhh snow!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧✧✧

probably can't make it to the meetup - working friday evenings

Rinoa

Lol wild guess here, do you work at the Loblaws building in Mississauga?

I work at Indigo home office.. spadina/king, best area! There was a sweater contest, my coworker with Steve Buscemi sweater lost lol
521924_10151371576751832_1397089707_n.jpg

people keep saying snow day/work from home tomorrow

Sober

So it seems there's a good chance I'm coming to Toronto. I'm gonna need to make new friends... GAF?!
I'll be your Asian friend that will inadvertently creep away all the white girls, leaving all the Asian girls for to take your pick from.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
sigh...I have next week off...

Boss also said we may have a snow day, but to call in the morning and check.

Or

We could use a vacation day for tomorrow and that'd be ok

I'd have one HELLLLLLLLLLLL of a long vacation.

Could use it to shoot people with my crossbow in Skryim.

And plan with kraftwerk on kave_man's end

Top Bottom