• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for 'Jane Got a Gun' (with Portman, Edgerton and McGregor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

Searched, found nothing

Trailer here

http://youtu.be/fm7qxI3gmpw

More info via wiki

Jane Got a Gun is an upcoming American action-drama western film directed by Gavin O'Connor and written by Brian Duffield. The film stars Natalie Portman, Joel Edgerton, Noah Emmerich, and Ewan McGregor. The film is produced by Handsomecharlie Films, Scott Pictures, Boise Schiller Film Group, and Straight Up Films. It was shot in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The film will be released in Europe in November and the United States in February 2016.

Jane Hammond (Natalie Portman) has built a new life with her husband Bill "Ham" Hammond (Noah Emmerich) after being tormented by the Bishop Boys gang. She finds herself in the gang’s crosshairs once again when Ham stumbles home riddled with bullets after dueling with the Boys and their relentless leader, Colin (Ewan McGregor). With the vengeful crew hot on Ham's trail, Jane has nowhere to turn but to her former fiancé Dan Frost (Joel Edgerton) for help in defending her family against certain death. Haunted by old memories, Jane’s past meets the present in a heart-stopping battle for survival.

Lock if old

SpaceWolf

Banned
God, is this that film where they changed the cast and the director like, eight times? I thought they cancelled it.

shira

ixLve0C.jpg

Ah Natalie learning to shoot a gun. Timeless entertainment

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Odd trailer. The music and the cuts just don't work for the tone they were trying to project.

That being said, I love westerns so I'll probably end up watching this.

andycapps

I'm intrigued because of the cast and because it's a western, not many of those these days. Not the best trailer, but it could be okay.

Ridley327

Well, at least we do have proof that this film actually exists now. With all the crazy stories about the production and the real life circumstances with Relativity's bankruptcy, I was concerned that this was some fever dream concocted by deranged producers to cover up some kind of money laundering scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom