• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Info on Clinton

antonz

Damn, dude representing Trump Jr also represented the Gambino crime family as recently as 2012. That's top notch criminal defense. They were convicted though.

Has represented a few crime families and also represented a Russian Citizen last year in a malware case. Created software that Stole 37 million dollars.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Conway 36min meltdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXCbbegIV3s

raw

Bannon, Miller and Conway are tied for the people I despise the most of Trump's administration, including Trump himself. I don't think I could even bring myself to shake her hand with how effortlessly she seems to spew her bullshit and change the subject. Her behavior in defending the idiot in chief is so gross and I legitimately hope her family and loved ones distance themselves from her for being such a shameless pawn for this historically dangerous administration.

Yup, it's like a concentration of some of the biggest shit stains of the human race there.

The dossier was put together by an MI6 agent, head of the Russia desk.

A real life James Bond, albeit now retired and working privately, put this together. Do you think MI6 hires cretins and charlatans?

I trusted it from the beginning, there has been nothing so far to suggest the dossier is in fact wrong in any of its major claims (piss tape aside).

Yeah.

Hopefully they keep tweeting about their treasonous/seditious actions since they keep doing it even with having their lawyers. At this point it's obvious we need all the help we can get bringing them down since unsurprisingly the GOP won't since their corrupt as fuck and don't care as long as they get to do their dirty shit at the expense of the people and the world.

Place your bets- affluenza, alzheimer's, what's the excuse they'll use?

This. I wonder what's next.

Magwik

Banned

Loxley

Davide

New:

"Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html?_r=0

Deserving of a new thread?

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
New:

"Before arranging a meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer he believed would offer him compromising information about Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Jr. was informed in an email that the material was part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s candidacy, according to three people with knowledge of the email."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-russia-email-candidacy.html?_r=0

Man, The New York Times or whomever is just waiting for the lie, then releasing the refutation.

Trouble

Banned

Kyzer

Banned
Here's a fun little reminder paragraph from Rolling Stone, don't think it's been posted in this thread yet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-way-to-fire-in-the-trump-russia-saga-w491539

I'm inclined to doubt that meeting was recorded as it would have been one hell of a smoking gun very early on, unless they were actually a bit circumspect and more context was needed.

Doesnt matter, if they found a smoking gun they wouldnt just call it a day. They turn everything inside out and prosecute with the biggest mountain of evidence they can muster

jimmypython

She's literally the most insufferable person. Terrible, transparent bullshit artist even by bullshit artist standards. I don't really get why CNN have her on all day every day. There are other spokespeople who can work who can actually try to sell the Whitehouse's spin without sucking so hard at it.

She is aggressively hostile to the news organizations they consider "fake news". Her job is clearly not to defend the administration, but to "expose" the FAKE NEWS. She doesn't even try to defend.

Man, The New York Times or whomever is just waiting for the lie, then releasing the refutation.

They did the same thing with Flynn and Sessions. Can't wait for the next statement "revision".

Previously it seemed like it was the IC providing the juiciest tidbits (which were later confirmed by Yates, Comey, etc), I wonder how this round will officially come to light.

rjinaz

But what I really want to know is do posters with the initials of bs now believe this, now that it is being confirmed by the Trumps, or do they need a signed confession written in blood?

Azuran

Banned
New:

This entire administration is fucking farce.

boiled goose

good with gravy
New:

Holy fucking treason.
Is this real life?

Biske

I love who the whole defense is "it was ATTEMPTED MURDER, NOBODY ACTUALLY GOT MURDERED!"

'he tried to rob the bank, but failed, no harm done"

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
They did the same thing with Flynn and Sessions. Can't wait for the next statement "revision".

Previously it seemed like it was the IC providing the juiciest tidbits (which were later confirmed by Yates, Comey, etc), I wonder how this round will officially come to light.

Well the response seems to be Donald Trump didn't know about it!

So I guess the next step is the email from Trump saying "Go check out what they have to say"

I wonder if it came drown to DJ flipping on Trump Prime to save himself if he would fall on his sword for him?

Don Jr. : But dad, I'm your son. You really aren't serious about making me... take the fall, are you?

Daddy Trump: You think I had you because I WANTED you? You and Eric are only here to serve MY personal interests. You are not "people".

Don Jr.: But, what about Ivanka?

Daddy Trump: Don't worry about her, she.... serves.... my other..... INTERESTS!

I love who the whole defense is "it was ATTEMPTED MURDER, NOBODY ACTUALLY GOT MURDERED!"

'he tried to rob the bank, but failed, no harm done"

Those that argue that as a "valid point" never seen sting operations. You don't have to commit the act to be guilty of intent of committing an act. You still fucked up, even if you aren't successful. Don't think so, ask all those guys busted on To Catch a Predator, or those people hiring hitmen that are actually police officers in disguise.

But what I really want to know is do posters with the initials of bs now believe this, now that it is being confirmed by the Trumps, or do they need a signed confession written in blood?

I was listening to the Sirius XM potus channel this morning and one host took calls for an hour from people who said this was all a witch hunt. Not one provided anything thoughtful. They just blamed the media and Hilary. One even said we need leaders like Putin in America because he's a good Christian man. I was horrified and amused at the same time.

Dalek

I was listening to the Sirius XM potus channel this morning and one host took calls for an hour from people who said this was all a witch hunt. Not one provided anything thoughtful. They just blamed the media and Hilary. One even said we need leaders like Putin in America because he's a good Christian man. I was horrified and amused at the same time.
Holy shit.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

Religion continues doing more harm than good. The bullshit armor these imbeciles use it to hide from reality -has- to crumble at some point. It's not some tool to fight a political battle with, I mean we built our independence largely for that purpose.

This country needs a paddlin.

Think of the kind of person who'd call into a POTUS radio channel.

They are not the majority.

Top Bottom