• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump claims ISIS is paying for Syrian refugee phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Bad things will happen – a lot of bad things will happen,” continued Trump. “There will be attacks that you wouldn’t believe. There will be attacks by the people that are right now that are coming into our country, because, I have no doubt in my mind.”

Trump said refugees coming into the U.S. had cellphones with ISIS flags on them, and questioned how refugees could afford cell phones, suggesting ISIS paid the monthly fees.

“I mean you look at it, they have cell phones,” said Trump. “So they don’t have money, they don’t have anything. They have cell phones. Who pays their monthly charges, right? They have cell phones with the flags, the ISIS flags on them. And then we’re supposed to say, ‘isn’t this wonderful that we’re taking them in?’ We’re led by people that are either incompetent or they don’t have the best interest of our country at heart.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-says?utm_term=.ika60rKx7#.xkOGvWxb2

After the insane lie phone lie, Trump is basically claiming that ISIS and the Obama administration are working together to help Syrian refugees do a new 9/11 from "don't have the best interest of our country at heart."

This is the most imaginative take on "Obamaphones" that I've ever heard though, I have to give Trump that.

chefbags

"I have no doubt in my mind"

Does he just dream of all of this shit the night before and just add it to his speech of the day? Lol.

The presumptive candidate of one of the two major political parties in the most powerful nation in the world, ladies and gents.

Sublime.

M-PG71C

What kind of fucking comment is that? I swear, for once, maybe those tin-foil hat people are actually correct about him and Clinton. These kind of comments are nuts.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This is not a sophisticated person. This is a person who makes the kardashians look like scientists. This is a presidential candidate who said women want to be treated like shit, that Mexico will pay for our wall after sending us rapists, who pretended to be goes own pr person, who said Obama was Kenyan, who campaigned for Romney to release his taxes and won't release his own. And there are people on this forum stanning for him.

What kind of fucking comment is that? I swear, for once, maybe those tin-foil hat people are actually correct about him and Clinton. These kind of comments are nuts.

It's taken this long, over a year, for you to come to the conclusion that Trump's detractors may be on to something?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
This super ignorant idea that you have to be dirt poor to run from a war in Syria (a reasonable well developed country with a large middle class before the war) strikes again. Though I doubt it found a lot of resistance in the few brain cells it had to traverse before rolling out of his mouth.

M-PG71C

It's taken this long, over a year, for you to come to the conclusion that Trump's detractors may be on to something?

Not exactly lol, I just figured he was a racist/bigot/sexist asshole. Not straight up batshit fucking nuts. He's been saying stupid shit for over a year now but I feel the closer to the election he is getting, the more nuts the comments become.

I try not to give the conspiracy theorists the time of the day but its becoming awful difficult not to.

GutsOfThor

This is not a sophisticated person. This is a person who makes the kardashians look like scientists. This is a presidential candidate who said women want to be treated like shit, that Mexico will pay for our wall after sending us rapists, who pretended to be goes own pr person, who said Obama was Kenyan, who campaigned for Romney to release his taxes and won't release his own. And there are people on this forum stanning for him.

Sickening. ANYONE who supports him should feel very ashamed of themselves.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
"I have no doubt in my mind"

Does he just dream of all of this shit the night before and just add it to his speech of the day? Lol.

I'm not sure if he even writes speeches. He probably just pulls everything out of his ass on the spot.

Not exactly lol, I just figured he was a racist/bigot/sexist asshole. Not straight up batshit fucking nuts. He's been saying stupid shit for over a year now but I feel the closer to the election he is getting, the more nuts the comments become.

I try not to give the conspiracy theorists the time of the day but its becoming awful difficult not to.

I got ya haha

Yeah I'm no conspiracy theorist either. But Trump is fucking fucked.

He's not president yet. Everything he says is a suggestion.

Also, bold move cotton, changing the subject like this rather than dealing with the fact that you are a liar and wont release your tax returns and whatever information can be found from that. Shit, Richard Nixon UNDER AUDIT released his tax returns to show he wasn't a crook, though it showed he was and he owed the government hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I don't see what's so different about Hilary, she's just more covert with her fuckery and Trump at least puts all his thoughts and opinions out there and isn't trying to pander to every single group. There's also the fact that he's no beholden to any donors and will be the first president to not be at the beck and call of corporations.

I see you stopped paying attention to any news. I mean, self-funding was always bullshit as he wrote a loan to the campaign, something always expected to be paid back AND he accepted donations from others. BUT now he is doing fundraisers and propping up Super PACs. So basically, his big stump thing that many supports (like that guy who argued with Ted Cruz and at least yourself from the quote) really appreciated about him is out the window. Although, for now he seems to be trying to downplay that (probably with this ridiculous statement to divert attention) and covering it up (I think he is doing some low price fundraiser to "support" Christie or something like that). So basically that one thing about him not being bought, well, sorry. I mean its not really any surprise as this guy is full of shit and changes on a dime, though that's great because he's not a politician so he can change his mind on a dime. Like the Muslim ban that, according to him now, was always a suggestion. Among various other things.

I don't see what's so different about Hilary, she's just more covert with her fuckery and Trump at least puts all his thoughts and opinions out there and isn't trying to pander to every single group. There's also the fact that he's no beholden to any donors and will be the first president to not be at the beck and call of corporations.

RPGCrazied

Mkay, care to explain the 100 million he is about to get from some billionaire guy? Sheldon is his name I think. Plus he is smooching to the establishment now. He is going to be getting donor money. He can't use that excuse anymore.

MMaRsu

Banned

At least she probably has some idea how to actually run a country.

Alavard

Bronx-Man

Banned
I legitimately can't tell if this is some type of meta-trolling.

Stinkles

Trump's actual campaign finance is pure Fuckery and is going to get crazier and more hypocritical worth every dollar spent.

And the difference is that Hillary is intelligent, sophisticated and can negotiate with domestic and foreign leadership.

And trump is literally beholden to his own corporation and the church of his own cult of personality.

The difference is that Hillary is a cynical but competent insider and Trump is a cloud of racist fucking madness and anti intellectual rabble rousing.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
....you're trolling arent you

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Some brave journalist should hold up the Syrian flag and ask Trump what does it represent.

I think we can all guess what he'll say...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Don't worry guys, he'll make less batshit insane claims in the GE.
6358822459349285691748319128_Pivot.gif

CDX

I legitimately can't tell if this is some type of meta-trolling.

I was going to say almost exactly the same thing.

I can't tell real life from trolls anymore.

On voting day, instead of getting an I Voted sticker Trump voters should get a sticker saying I Just Made America Great Again.

Fun!

I feel like the game is becoming one of trying to find a headline with a position too ridiculous to attribute to Trump.

"Trump says Earth not flat; rhombus-shaped."

"Trump vows to hold China responsible for Polio."

"Trump demands Pentagon release proof of the existence of God."

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Lol. Only a public humiliation in a GE debate will make Trump understand the words that come out of his mouth.

Afrodium

Banned
I've been vocal about how I'm not confident that Clinton is a lock to beat Trump based on how well he did in the primaries, bit I'm more optimistic when he makes comments like this. This shit might fly when you're pandering to an electorate that wants to believe all Muslims are working with ISIS, but saying blatantly false bullshit like this will end him in the GE.

_Ryo_

Low quality bait.

I've been vocal about how I'm not confident that Clinton is a lock to beat Trump based on how well he did in the primaries, bit I'm more optimistic when he makes comments like this. This shit might fly when you're pandering to an electorate that wants to believe all Muslims are working with ISIS, but saying blatantly false bullshit like this will end him in the GE.

I don't think insulting muslims hurts in the GE to be honest. How many voters have met or know a Muslim in the US and then they turn on a TV and all the say is radicalism. Then you got liberals arguing over whatever 0.003% difference they have in ideology and it sets up the perfect storm.

He just took 100 million from Sheldon Adelson.

And everything else you said is just more both sides nonsense.

But whatever makes you feel better about considering supporting Trump.

Edit: Ahhh probably a bait post. Ate it up

Brakke

Banned

image.php

Pic related. You think you're thinking deep. But you're not.

RPGCrazied

Months back Trump said this on twitter:

"Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!"

And now is about to recieve like 100 million from him. I don't think I hate anyone as much as I do this man.

Stinkles

Months back Trump said this on twitter:

"Sheldon Adelson is looking to give big dollars to Rubio because he feels he can mold him into his perfect little puppet. I agree!"

And now is about to recieve like 100 million from him. I don't think I hate anyone as much as I do this man.

My favorite aspect of this a is that Adelson is a successful "real" billionaire who would suicide if he woke up with Trump's actual net worth (minus his nonsensical "brand worth" fuzzy logic) and Trump is going to act like they're peers. Everything Adelson has succeeded in is something Trump has fucked up spectacularly multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom