• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump claims ISIS is paying for Syrian refugee phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodium

Banned
I don't think insulting muslims hurts in the GE to be honest. How many voters have met or know a Muslim in the US and then they turn on a TV and all the say is radicalism. Then you got liberals arguing over whatever 0.003% difference they have in ideology and it sets up the perfect storm.

I don't think being an open Islamophobe will hurt Trump, but I do think presenting harebrained conspiracy theories like this will.

mo60

I don't think insulting muslims hurts in the GE to be honest. How many voters have met or know a Muslim in the US and then they turn on a TV and all the say is radicalism. Then you got liberals arguing over whatever 0.003% difference they have in ideology and it sets up the perfect storm.

Yep, to an extent because most of them most likely already vote for the democrats, but It can drive muslims that usually don't vote in a US general election to against him.A conspiracy theory like this one will make sure that definitely happens.

You guys can't even begin to comprehend this. He is pivoting so hard that he looks like isn't moving at all. That's some next level quantum shit!

Who

Banned
Ugh I'm tired of this man saying exactly what he feels.

I wish he would just politic his way out of tough questions and stick to the script.

Yeah, Trump 2016

Ugh I'm tired of this man saying exactly what he feels.

I wish he would just politic his way out of tough questions and stick to the script.

Yeah, Trump 2016

The problem isn't that he's saying what he's thinking. It's that he's thinking the things that he's saying.

These are the sorts of thoughts a high-functioning psychopath should know to conceal from others. I suppose enough wealth and privilege shields you from having to learn to behave even that passably in society, though.

Who

Banned
The problem isn't that he's saying what he's thinking. It's that he's thinking the things that he's saying.

These are the sorts of thoughts a high-functioning psychopath should know to conceal from others. I suppose enough wealth and privilege shields you from having to learn to behave even that passably in society, though.

Boom. You hit it right on the head. I'm tired of having to vote for psychopaths and sociopaths. He's human, deeply flawed and all. But I get it. I see him. I can piece together what kind of human he is, what his character is, what his intentions are, for better or for woese.. which is much more than I can say for any other major party candidate I've had options for.

In b4 I'm racist, mysoginstic, whatever.. Grow a brain.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
If the press would do their job, they would do nothing but ask him for his tax returns every time they speak to him, and refuse to talk to him until he does so.

Boom. You hit it right on the head. I'm tired of having to vote for psychopaths and sociopaths. He's human, deeply flawed and all. But I get it. I see him. I can piece together what kind of human he is, what his character is, what his intentions are, for better or for woese.. which is much more than I can say for any other major party candidate I've had options for.

The solution to not wanting to vote for high-functioning psychopaths really isn't voting for a low-functioning psychopath.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Well at least explain what kind of person you think he is.

I don't see what's so different about Hilary, she's just more covert with her fuckery and Trump at least puts all his thoughts and opinions out there and isn't trying to pander to every single group. There's also the fact that he's no beholden to any donors and will be the first president to not be at the beck and call of corporations.

And get this

She's a w.... a woman!

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.

I'm confused. You admit he is a psychopath, and you are tired of having to vote for psychopaths, so you're relieved to be able to vote for a psychopath?

Going into a "Trump claims Obama and ISIS working together to cause second 9/11 with Obamaphones that ISIS pays service for" to talk about voting for Trump is really something.

Who

Banned
I'm confused. You admit he is a psychopath, and you are tired of having to vote for psychopaths, so you're happy to vote for this psychopath?

No no. I don't think he's a psychopath at all, sorry if that wasn't clear.

A deeply flawed, ignorant man, sure. But man.. It's refreshing to see.

I think Hilary is a psycho and a much worse human than he is.

Deeply flawed and ignorant people should probably not be in charge of such important things. Do you let your local janitor perform life saving surgery on you too?

Trump is claiming that people that had their husbands and fathers murdered by Assad and ISIS are really ISIS agents plotting to kill thousands of Americans with Obama's help. This is the thread you are posting in.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Deeply flawed and ignorant people should probably not be in charge of such important things. Do you let your local janitor perform life saving surgery on you too?

Only if he speaks his mind honestly and doesn't hide the fact that he knows nothing about surgery.

Bronx-Man

Banned

America is much better off if people like you just skip voting.

kcp12304

Banned

yOp4Sz.gif

Xe4

Banned

Man who calls Mexicans rapists and Muslims terrorists, who tweets disgusting things about black people, and acts like shit towards women is "flawed".

Woman who holds nearly identical policies to the Obama and the majority of democrats, is the psycho.

Flawless logic.

Edit: forgot mocks disabled people, veterans and POWs, beleives Obama was born in Kenya, beleives vaccines cause autism, and acts like a ten year old kid is just "flawed".

I remember when Trump hung up on the Washington Post after the WaPo asked him about a fake Trump spokesman (played by Trump) who claimed that Trump fucked so many women with his huge hands and then Trump claimed that the WaPo was conspiring against him and I thought "wow, what an honest man."

You guys ever get tired of going into stores and getting plain old customer service people being all fake nice and trying to help just because it's their job? I wish they would just spit in my face and tell me to fuck off, that's honest and refreshing customer service.

Trump supporters are really on some other shit.

You guys ever get tired of going into stores and getting plain old customer service people being all fake nice and trying to help just because it's their job? I wish they would just spit in my face and tell me to fuck off, that's honest and refreshing customer service.

Trump: "Rafael Cruz helped kill Jack Kennedy."

He says what he's thinking!

riotous

Banned
One thing I love about reading Trump stories is the media who tends to paraphrase what people say (which is obnoxious) almost always shows Trump's full statements.

They do it because it's sort of hilarious,but I wish they'd do it for every politician (or anyone they are interviewing.) It's not uncommont to see articles on the web that don't have a single actual quote, despite the article being based on an interview from somewhere else.

Love this stuff:

Trump said:
. There will be attacks by the people that are right now that are coming into our country, because, I have no doubt in my mind

Every time Trump opens his mouth he sounds like this; I just don't get it... he constantly pauses mid-sentence to say some random phrase.

I feel like the game is becoming one of trying to find a headline with a position too ridiculous to attribute to Trump.

"Trump says Earth not flat; rhombus-shaped."

"Trump vows to hold China responsible for Polio."

"Trump demands Pentagon release proof of the existence of God."

Lmao legitimately laughed hard at this

Bronx-Man

Banned
I think people that don't think Hilary is much worse of a person are dangerously naive.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
I'm getting the feeling that you like Trump because most of the hateful shit he spews has very little to no effect on you.

FuturusX

No no. I don't think

Deeply flawed, ignorant men can be found in abundance, I suggest you watch C-SPAN for a steady flow of refreshment.

PopeReal

I always enjoy the logic Trump supporters try to spin. Anything to avoid all the racist bullshit that they support.

FLAWED. lol grow a pair and say what you support

Who

Banned
I gave my honest assessment on the candidate I'm voting for..

Anyone Hillary supporters care to give thier honest take on her?

And why you wouldn't be absolutely moronic to support her as well?

good luck

I think people that don't think Hilary is much worse of a person are dangerously naive.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

This is irrational, not rooted in reality, and willfully ignorant of the disgusting campaign Trump is running. He retweeted Neo-Nazi propaganda against black people, and you're seriously trying to make this about someone else being worse? He advocates killing the families of terrorist, and you're attempting to make that argument? The biggest birther, anti-vaccine, climate change denier, and pro-all the torture, and you're really trying to play the who's worse game right now?

GavinGT

Banned
I wish he didn't do this. It's really one of the only things his detractors legitimately have.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Either you're saying his detractors have disabilities or you're saying that this is the only questionable thing Trump has done. Either way it's fucked.

Who

Banned
This is irrational, not rooted in reality, and willfully ignorant of the disgusting campaign Trump is running. He retweeted Neo-Nazi propaganda against black people, and you're seriously trying to make this about someone else being worse? He advocates killing the families of terrorist, and you're attempting to make that argument? The biggest birther, anti-vaccine, climate change denier, and pro-all the torture, and you're really trying to play the who's worse game right now?

Hilary supported an unjust war anf you're really trying to play the who's worse game?

"But he's honest and speaks his mind!"

It's becoming obvious that this phrase is becoming the go to for people that secretly love all the shit he's saying and proposing but too cowardly to admit it openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom