• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump claims ISIS is paying for Syrian refugee phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euron

The sad thing is, as horrific as his claims continue to be, nothing he says surprises me anymore.

He could come out tomorrow and say that Obama went back in time to shoot Ronald Reagan and Hillary created Game of Thrones as propaganda and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Just shows the levels of discourse we have been at yet continue to decline beyond.

Claims like all his regarding refugees are so vitriolic yet presented in a way that racists in the US can conveniently place the blame for all their issues, even if it's for something as trivial as cell phone usage.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Its just going to get worse and worse from here. Looking forward to the GE debates and speeches. It will be glorious lol

Hilary supported an unjust war anf you're really trying to play the who's worse game?

Oh, I see we're completely ignoring what's happening right now, and who's campaign was ignited on racially charged terms and who has continued to spout horrific shit left and right, including all kinds of fucking war crime level shit? But alright, fine, The Invasion of Iraq, which Trump actually supported on Howard Stern. Sad!

So basically, If his dumbass had a vote and any power whatsoever, it would've been a yes, let's invade and we have that interview to suggest as much.

Nah he didn't actually?

Oh, cute, you fell for the tactics of a guy who likes to come out against or for something when it can make him look good, or smarter than the majority... but yeah, he's on record supporting it, and on record denouncing it when public opinion was shifting wildly.

GhostBed

Trump's stances don't mean anything, he's constantly backtracking and changing his mind. He could go back on any of his "policies" at anytime, how can you possibly support a candidate like that?

I'm just confused how you can bring up Iraq, and yet some completely ignore the whole pro-war crime stance being taken during his Presidential run, you know, that thing that is happening right now.

He wants you to believe he was completely against these wars, and yet he still wants to partake in his own fucked up way.

Lol. Only a public humiliation in a GE debate will make Trump understand the words that come out of his mouth.

The very fact that he made it to the GE is a huge win for him and an embarrassment to the USA.

So even if he gets an absolute drubbing there it doesn't matter. He never should have had enough support to be there in the first place.

And I genuinely don't think he is in for an absolute annihilation. Maybe like a 66-33 loss at worst. Maybe closer.

Hilary supported an unjust war anf you're really trying to play the who's worse game?

No, hey, only a monster would support the republicans like that. I mean...some people, huh?

Meanwhile, Trump is publicly declaring the US needs to commit war crimes and vastly expand torture programs and murder civilians who are related to terrorists.

Like, you're advocating for a deeply shitty human being who doesn't have any idea what's in the Geneva convention...or why it's necessary.

mo60

The very fact that he made it to the GE is a huge win for him and an embarrassment to the USA.

So even if he gets an absolute drubbing there it doesn't matter. He never should have had enough support to be there in the first place.

And I genuinely don't think he is in for an absolute annihilation. Maybe like a 66-33 loss at worst. Maybe closer.

I think he's getting at least 40% of the vote and maybe slightly less than that. If he was facing someone else besides Hilary he would struggle to get anywhere near 35% of the vote.

Damn, I was just poking fun at some of the talking points people use to support Trump, but it seems there's posters here who actually agree with him...

45gTEmb.gif

My scumbag is better than your scumbag!

The sad part is, America is already doing its darnest to slowdown and prevent refugees from entering the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom