• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump...(sigh)...President Elect Trump Criticizes SNL on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
poor man genuinely thought winning the presidential election would finally earn him the respect of new york cultural elites - his twitter tantrums about the new york times, hamilton & saturday night live are all about this. he's a strange person.
Deep down, he'll always be a Queens man trying to prove himself in a room full of Manhattanites.

Amikami

Banned
Trump thought becoming Hokage would earn him respect. Little did he know he needed to earn respect before becoming Hokage. TRAGGIC ;'(

He only has 140 characters, of course it is.

I would make every effort 2 retrain Americans so 2 cre8 jobs.
1 way u make America gr8 again is 2 put it back 2 work.

117 Characters

I would make every effort to retrain Americans so to create jobs.
One way you make America great again is to put it back to work.

129 Characters

Eh he could do better but it's a small complaint for sure

To this day I'm still trying to figure out how Alec ended up so different than Stephen

No different than my father and my uncles.

My father is a die-hard liberal Democrat who voted for Hillary, while my uncles are conspiracy theory nutjobs who voted for Trump.

It happens.

Bold One

Ok, so, Kanye 2020 or Baldwin 2020? Who are we rooting for?

Baldwin of course.

He has just the right amount of DIHC

BPSu6XO.jpg

HotHamBoy

I just posted this in the Hamilton-Pence thread and it's just as relevant here:

All of Trump's inane, childish behavior makes SO MUCH SENSE after I watched the documentary "Hypernormalisation" two nights ago.

Everyone, watch that shit. It's on youtube.

All of this is a strategy to distract and confuse the public.

Also: Twitter gives people way too much power. 140 characters and a few seconds can affect an entire news cycle. Trump is loving this.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. He's the most insecure piece of shit.

Volimar

SNL should keep hammering that Pence is really in charge. Maybe if they bruise Trump's ego enough he'll change some of his picks before it's too late.

Codeblue

I guess he didn't get the memo that he can't hide behind "both sides" anymore now that his party controls the entire government.

Wonder if his skin will thicken or just shred.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I just posted this in the Hamilton-Pence thread and it's just as relevant here:

All of Trump's inane, childish behavior makes SO MUCH SENSE after I watched the documentary "Hypernormalisation" two nights ago.

Everyone, watch that shit. It's on youtube.

All of this is a strategy to distract and confuse the public.

Also: Twitter gives people way too much power. 140 characters and a few seconds can affect an entire news cycle. Trump is loving this.

Did you also notice in that same Hamilton thread that people mentioned Trump has been doing this petty act for years? Since I can remember in the 80's. This isn't some master stroke to play the media. This is just who he is. Always has been. The public isn't confused by this at all.

Nobody can tell him what to do now. He is President!

Only thing that will stop it is approval ratings. Which I can't wait to see.

Those won't do it either. If they're low, then Trump and co. + supporters will just claim the numbers are fixed by the liberal media, and site some bullshit user poll from Breitbart to show he's THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

BriGuy

I still remember news about him cursing with n word before. That would be death knell on the left.

Maybe, but that and the audio tape of him calling his daughter a pig should help him do gangbusters with rural America. They apparently can't get enough of that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom