• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump...(sigh)...President Elect Trump Criticizes SNL on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyre

Is that the real Alec Baldwin? Cause he types like a 15 year old gangsta' style thing... unless this is some gig or character he is doing that I am not aware of.

DopeToast

Banned
I hope the media, musicians, artists, television shows, and every possible medium and outlet embarrass Trump to no end and make his life a living hell for the entirety of his time in office. Make him wish he would have lost.

What is going to happen when he's in office and getting challenging questions/conversations from the press? Foreign press? Foreign dignitaries? Other world leaders?

"Just ended discussions with Merkle on trade agreement. No respect for my demands! Rude! All ambassadors being recalled, air force on alert"

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
15094460_1318412828181852_2313522267106868345_n.png

Trump : the victory of minorities

The first white president in 8 years

15073459_1315240018499133_4741562593233603151_n.jpg

Was it right to give him the nuclear codes ?
It's "the nuclear button", isn't it? Makes more sense too

Durden77

Could someone do me a huge favor and make the last demand for an apology from the Hamilton tweet and this SNL tweet images for me? I don't have a twitter so I don't think I can do it.

komplanen

I'm kinda happy he's tweeting as much as he is. He's 70 years old and he's like a teenager. Talk about living with the times!

Kinda sucks he's so self-absorbed that he really only tweets things about himself.

Wait, that's two for two on the teenager part!

Link

The Autumn Wind
I think they are. People keep saying he's a thin skinned baby when in reality he knows exactly what he's doing. A master manipulator, its how he got voted in after all. He's distracting from the TrumpU story and his cabinet picks and the media has once again fallen in line. The show must go on.
I disagree. I think it's more a failing of our media than some diabolical plan by Trump. It's just a happy accident for him. That's just who he is, and the media would rather have sensational, bite-sized stories that appeal to the ADD crowd than any kind of in-depth policy or investigative work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom