• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump slams San Juan mayor's "poor leadership", PR "wants everything done for them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

*edit - PBS posted a helpful article with a number of different ways to help Puerto Rico:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/can-help-hurricane-victims-puerto-rico/

Thanks to GrapeApes for the link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt this deserved its own thread because HOLY FUCK this guy has managed to find a new low. Read from the bottom-up:

D5aLqqB.jpg

And of course, he can't finish a tweet-tantrum without complaining about how the #FAKENEWS is out to get him and aren't reporting on what a great job he's doing:

I0iNTL5.jpg

Meanwhile this idiot is golfing at his New Jersey resort this weekend.

Moostachio

Neo Member
So fucking disgusting, just when you think he can't sink any lower he manages to surprise us even more. He's looking at victims of a natural disaster and saying they should be able to work it out for themselves. Absolute twat.

ISOM

If Trump doesn't want to do anything meaningful for Puerto Rico. can the UN do something? What are the other efforts so far?

rucury

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuuuck Trump. Anybody know if there are protests planned for Tuesday when he arrives at PR? I don't care about the optics, I will be there.

I am speechless. He's literally okay with people dying while he says everything is going great in Puerto Rico. What a dispicable human being.

He literally made people dying on that island about himself and the fake news. Holy fucking shit.

Now everything that is said to him is an attack to the soldiers... always shaping the narrative to deflect and drive anger from his base.

Dishwalla

Banned
The “poor leadership” bit gets me. How much bitching is he going to do about the NFL this weekend? Never mind the golfing thing.

finley83

Banned
It's amazing how we can experience the full, unfiltered Trump through Twitter, without any expert analysis or extrapolation required. Previous Presidents have only really given out personal insight through carefully vetted interviews or press releases, and even Obama's Twitter was clearly overseen by communications experts if not controlled by them outright.

What a time to be alive.

Slo

So if you're still an active Trump supporter, you've pretty much decided to ride the plane right into the ground, right?

Wamb0wneD

I really wish I was in a different timeline where the US doesn't have a narcissistic reality TV fuckhead as president. This shit just can't be real. Poor puerto rican people...

So if you're still an active Trump supporter, you've pretty much decided to ride the plane right into the ground, right?
It's a giant ass cult by now. I don't even want to know what will happen if he gets impeached.

I can't handle this man. Every day, wake up, hear some new dumb shit Trump did that was worse than what he did last.. every day, the never ending cycle and it just gets worse.

When will it end, this stress is unbearable at this point, this is just fucking sad. I feel sorry for the people of San Juan and the people of PR, this is just fucking pathetic.

Active Trump supporters believe that PR is grateful for the great job Trump has done and that the mainstream media is twisting the narrative because they are out to get him.

Elandyll

Banned
When you think he couldn't be a worse piece of trash, Trump finds a way.

People dying, a plea for help, and he complains how it makes him look in the "fake media".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom