• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump tells congress he lost popular vote due to 3-5m illegal ballots (false)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelation

What a brat!!!, everyone let's just talk shit about him non stop until he dies from a tantrum fit. All it would really take would be to tell the truth all the time.

Trump can't say shit about illegal ballots since there were Trump supporters caught red handed stuffing ballots

It's alright guys this is the one thing he can't go 'RIGGED' or 'FIXED' on

"For the record America, I would like to congratulate myself on having been so right and having called it so far in advance."

"This tragedy only happened because the CROOKED CIA was spending so much time investigating a bunch of FAKE NEWS put out by Buzz Feed and CNN that they ignored REAL threats to American citizens! Clearly we need to disband the CIA."

And guess who goes on air next time we have some sort of school shooting or other national tragedy...

"Muslims are responsible for these attacks and we need to do something about it!!!"

*CNN pulls up photo of the white Christian kid who perpetrated the attacks and was captured 5 hours ago as Trump speaks*

gaugebozo

Americans, I hope you're ready to be the laughing stock of the rest of the world for the next 4 years.
Oh I don't know, there's plenty of laughs to be had...

iP42wHz.gif

*Laughs turn into crying*

Anyone else think that 3 years from now he's still going to be talking about how he won and how bad Clinton would have been at the job compared to him?

UberTag

He actually believes his own lies ffs.
Can't wait until he convinces himself about the one lie that leads to a nuclear strike. That'll make for a fun deflection interview from Conway. Perhaps she'll victim blame the media there, too. We should feel sorry for Donny for having to use nuclear force because of some delusion he conjured up in his own mind.

Fact this dude expects us to accept the legitimacy of his win but not on the actual counts of the votes is the biggest bullshit ever. Fuck off

.JayZii

Banned
Americans, I hope you're ready to be the laughing stock of the rest of the world for the next 4 years.
The last eight years were just a quick breath of air before we fully submerge and never return to the surface. It was fun. #ByeFelicia #SquadGoals

Why the fuck would he even bring this up? IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER ANYMORE

Oh, but it does still matter. Those millions who marched on Saturday? A physical representation that he doesn't have anything resembling overwhelming support. He's a small man oozing out any popularity he had before even taking office.

His popular vote loss still matters. I know it. Evidently he knows it, given his public tantrum.

NOW, just maybe, a normal president would let it go and never bring up his popular vote loss again and just be thankful he inched out an electoral vote win and basically just be quiet about it. Donald Trump is not a normal president.

bounchfx

turns out im not ok with democracy when we make so little effort to weed out bullshit like trump

plus imo it can't really be called a democracy if most of the country is making decisions based on misinformation and propaganda
bah.
ill be in my room

(in Scar's voice) You have no idea.

tumblr_mc3ov8s5ug1qk8ni7.gif

This is so embarrassing. Trump really needs to stop with his ego. He's president! Now move on to big issues at hand! He has no need to insist on being whiny by the second, over the most petty things.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't it crazy how nearly the exact amount of votes he lost by is the amount of illegal votes?

You know what's amazing

If Hillary, or Obama or any other Democrat worth two cents were to win the Electoral College while losing the popular vote, it would be a humbling experience. They would still take office and serve of course, but with respect to the fact that they weren't chosen by the majority and determination to be everyone's president rather than just cater to their diehard base.

Trump? Run roughshod over anyone who stands in your way, also they cheated, huh-uh

NYR

"Russia didn't impact the election. This is a perfectly clean and legitimate result. There was no interference. Also, 3 million illegal votes were cast. "

God, has it been 4 years yet?
4 years? He can lose control of congress in 2 if people get out and vote. Deadlock of congress and senate means he is a lame duck for 2 years and he is done in 2020.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Well you're correct about the effect but he is genuinely behaving like this. It's not an act. He's been like this his entire life, 24/7.
Imagine how sad your life must be to be a multimillionaire, married to a supermodel, President of the fucking United States and still be miserable with your life.

It's like a Shakespearian tragedy almost.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
What a lot of people don't realise is that in all honesty, Trump is displaying textbook signs of senility/dementia.

These 4 years are going to be spent watching him deteriorate (rapidly probably due to the stress) and it's going to be interesting to see if at any point time is called or 'they' let it run for the full term. Trumps an asshole, but the way this ends, people will have to tackle their feelings on the #1 problem facing our ageing population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom