• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to hold rally on night of White House Correspondents Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuga

Banned
I kind of like his rallies in a weird way. It's like that drunk guy up at the bar airing grievances to whomever wants to hear.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Trump:the 100 days thing is so overrated and ridiculous standard .

Trump at rally: look at this 100 day stuff!

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
"Blacks for Trump"

Crowd erupts in thunderous applause "See, we have one too! We aren't racist!"

Funnily enough, it's the same BlackforTrumps2020.com people.

so, lol

Syncytia

Funnily enough, it's the same BlackforTrumps2020.com people.

so, lol

Is it? MSNBC didn't show the sign, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Michael the Black Man or one of his people but I thought it might be possible someone else just took the slogan.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Is it? MSNBC didn't show the sign, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Michael the Black Man or one of his people but I thought it might be possible someone else just took the slogan.

They showed the guy in the crowd briefly, you could see it was a shittily made BlacksForTrump2020.com sign lol.

Syncytia

That wall is still not happening, is it?

The smart play for Trump would be to not be saying "We need the wall, we're going to build the wall, etc." Chances of it happening are very low and it's just hyping up his supporters for something he won't be able to accomplish. We all know Trump isn't very smart though.

Tovarisc

GI5pfVd.png

Mimosa97

And now refugees are vicious snakes who'll kill you in your sleep

This is even worse than during the campaign. The guy has gone full blown fascist.

RaidenZR

Turned on the news networks to see if I missed anything major, and see Trump doing the "snake" script again. Goddamnit, I blissfully forgot there was a Trump rally... Thought it was old footage for a second.

blackjaw

What the fuck is happening...poetry night at his rally...this is ridiculous...so disappointed in 50% of America right now

RPGCrazied

This man is so unfit to lead this country. If Republicans in congress want to stop the massive damage that is coming in 2018 they better do something to reign him in or remove him. Its going to get ugly.

Ecotic

That wall is still not happening, is it?
'A wall' will probably be built, but likely not the wall he sold to his supporters. During the campaign he described a 4 story tall, double wall that also goes deep underground, and spans most of the entire border.

What will happen is probably routine reinforcement along certain problem areas like has happened for decades, and he'll claim that as his wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom