• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

HotHamBoy

WITCH HUNT!

FAKE NEWS!

EMAIL!

6sOhzHF.gif

CTLance

Friendly reminder: This guy is the public face of the USA.

When you're abroad and meet someone, or when you're posting on an internet board or chat or playing online multiplayer games, the others will eventually figure out you're American, and as soon as they do the first association they will make will be to link your person to Trump. Let that sink in for a minute.

Seriously though, I'm laughing. This is so sad, it overflows my sadness counter. Help. Access violatio76763(78328909!&:

every day the news is insane to the point where I start to wonder if there's people in the white house coordinating outrageous false stories to "leak" to journalists in a long con to discredit the mainstream media

but then trump gets on twitter or a TV interview and basically confirms everything himself

I feel like the worse things get, the more the alt-right cult adore him.

It's like when blinds are 100k/200k, and you have 750k left, and it's your turn for the big blind when you get dealt a pair of sixes. Then the flop comes and 10-J-Q suited and you decide to go all in.

I still can't get over this. HOW STUPID IS HE?!!! Even if this is true, why would you say it out loud anywhere inside the UNITED STATES?

Biggzy

Are we actually living in a simulation and someone has decided to have a bit of fun, because the guy cannot be this stupid can he?

Pillville

I feel like the worse things get, the more the alt-right cult adore him.

That's because Russia is our friend and Comey and Hillary are our enemies.
Trump is just doing what a true American patriot should be doing!! /s

(sorry that wasn't in all caps or include names like libtards, I can't even impersonate an alt-right person)

mashoutposse

Ante Up
Trump said this about Comey very early on, probably before fully realizing how bad this was going to be for him. He dissed Comey in a nationally televised interview in a similar way.

Good thing he saw those guys the day after; I doubt there's any way he says anything thing like this in a similar setting today.

Ihyll

How is this not straight up obstruction of justice?

I'm just waiting for somebody to tell me that it isn't and it's within his right as president, and that nothing will come of it.

I still can't get over this. HOW STUPID IS HE?!!! Even if this is true, why would you say it out loud anywhere inside the UNITED STATES?

I'm not so surprised. Kushner and Trump are both products of an environment where they basically never faced any kind of authority. Once you get used to something like that, you slip up and do a lot of plainly wrong things thinking you won't get caught or won't be punished.

shiba5

every day the news is insane to the point where I start to wonder if there's people in the white house coordinating outrageous false stories to "leak" to journalists in a long con to discredit the mainstream media

but then trump gets on twitter or a TV interview and basically confirms everything himself

Monday: Fake news!!

Tuesday: You're damn right I did that!

liquidtmd

Banned
Mueller aint wasting time eh?

Mueller, LOL fuck no this is still the pissed IC or pissed off WH staffers or people in the GOP wanting to stab him in the back, Mueller ain't even left the changing room to step up to the plate yet.

He's still putting his shoes on

Man that meeting in the oval office is really something now if you add it all up:

- meets with Lavrov and Kislyak in the oval office
- no US press allowed, only photos of Russian state press
- talks about him firing the FBI director
- calls him a nut job
- thinks the investigation will calm down now
- leaks classified info WTF

What a historic clusterfuck of a meet

You forgot about: leaks classified info to Russsia

You forgot about :

Is THIS the person the alt-right is throwing their weight behind? At some point, you would think they'd wake up and be like, "this dude is a dumbass. This is the guy we're rallying behind?"

Mueller, LOL fuck no this is still the pissed IC or pissed off WH staffers or people in the GOP wanting to stab him in the back, Mueller ain't even left the changing room to step up to the plate yet.

He's still putting his shoes on
Well, shits still gona get realer then! Exciting times.

jelly

Do the Republicans still need to sign off on removing Trump or can Mueller do something if the investigation is air tight and damning? Can Trump be arrested and the Republicans can't do anything about it?

mashoutposse

Ante Up
It's like when blinds are 100k/200k, and you have 750k left, and it's your turn for the big blind when you get dealt a pair of sixes. Then the flop comes and 10-J-Q suited and you decide to go all in.

The way these things "stick", the turn and river will be 6-6 and Dems/media are holding pocket QQ.

Top Bottom