• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump would invite Putin to WH when time was right and other answers from AF1 gaggle

Transparent solar wall so you don't get hit in the head with a bag of drug, I can't stop laughing.

Who can throw a 60 pound bag over a wall that tall?

jph139

All of these are crazy but that China quote is something else.

I guarantee that he got a high school history lesson about China recently and that whole chunk is what he got out of it. Like when you call on a kid in class and he just mentions whatever vaguely related information he can scrounge up.

I guarantee that he got a high school history lesson about China recently and that whole chunk is what he got out of it. Like when you call on a kid in class and he just mentions whatever vaguely related information he can scrounge up.

I would bet money on this.

Trump is crazy, but even by his standards, he's gone off the deep-end. Insane, as if we didn't need any conformation that he was a Russian stooge. That China comment is wrong, wrong, wrong!!! Trump clearly flunked the second grade.

No, he's not. He's said in the past a few times how difficult healthcare was a big surprise to him

No surprise, he's an idiot, and he's never had to face the actual poor and downtrotted.

Shadybiz

Someone find audio of him saying "scintilla". Twice. I guess he picked it up from someone around him. Like a parrot.

Haha was wondering about this. If I had the energy, I would go back into past transcripts from him, and try to find ANY instance of him using the word "scintilla."

"We talked about Ukraine and Syria. Not in that order. We talked about Syria and Ukraine."

W.T.F.

This dude is legit crazy lmao

Edit

OMG

"As horrible as this sounds, they throw large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them-and they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of that stuff. As cray as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall."

Lmao kill me plz

Rocwell

Trump.exe has encountered an error. said:
-they say we're putting all our money into this Russia stuff and it's making Trump stronger.
Because my people and the people that support me, who are incredible people, those people are people because they people it's people people and a witch hunt.
The man certainly has a way with words.

Dai101

Banned
Oh god. Even reading that is headache inducing. 70% of it just fillers, digression and nonsense.

The fact that some people think he sounds smart is terrifyingly worrying.

Well, most of his followers are the people athat only need to know 3 letters, U,S, and i forgot the third one, oh yeah, 'murica.

Now he want's a "transparent" wall, huh? Quick, someone find a video of him describing how his impenetrable wall will be. Im fucking sure theres a video of him saying his wall will be one continuous, impenetrable wall. 30 kg bags of drugs, rivers and mountains be damned!

Shauni

And the craziest thing about this is that Sanders tried to keep this off the record, but he overrode her. He wanted this to be known, all of it.

Kurdel

Banned
Lol getting killed by 60 pounds of drugs by a secret mexican the other side of the border: everyone’s worst nightmare

Transparent solar wall so you don't get hit in the head with a bag of drug, I can't stop laughing.

Who can throw a 60 pound bag over a wall that tall?

Your standard Mexican drug mule, of course. Donald knows that most Mexicans are just Hafþór Björnsson in disguise.

mountain.gif

So, the wall is gonna be extremely high, generate energy with solar panels and made out of transparent material.

Sounds plausible.

Mikef2000

He is clearly a complete and utter moron. Fuck the GOP for putting party before country. They should article 25 his ass, I don't care if Pence is worse, Trump is a danger to the democracy and the world. He is dangerously ignorant, completely out of his depth, and worst of all delusional of both his knowledge and abilities.

The GOP will wear Trump's brand like a scarlet letter for years if not an entire generation.

Top Bottom