• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TWEWY: Solo Remix |OT| Déjà vu

Yeah I picked up the album at TGS.

It has hits and misses. Listening to it doesn't massively make me think of TWEWY to be honest but it's an ok listen.

HBroward

Final Fantasy Dimensions was recently updated with (almost) iPhone 5 screen support. It still had tiny bars on the side, but way better then it was before. Hopefully this will get an update as well.

Necrovex

Does this game finally have iPhone 5 support? Also, I'm thinking about getting this game on my mother's iPad. Are there any major difference between the iPhone and iPad versions?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Cross posting from the iOS thread:

Fuck me! They updated TWEWY on Dec 20 and fixed Mingle PP, but I only saw it now! They also fixed the problems regarding the CDs you could only get by trading. Time to reinstall the game with my save and go after 100% and those last few cheevos.

【Version 1.1.0 Update】

・A shop offering the following downloadable content has been added:
 ・3 items to aid players in advancing through the game
 ・9 BGM tracks that can be played from the Item menu
・The following perks are now available after seeing the super-secret ending:
 ・CDs obtainable only by trading with friends can now be purchased
 ・Pig Noise Pins obtainable only as drops can now be purchased
・Mingle PP can now be earned from non-mingling practice matches
・Psychs now trigger more easily when scratching
・Various minor bugs were addressed

* Mingling is not supported across versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.0.
Please confirm that game versions match before attempting competitions or trades.

Dantis

So I noticed it is now buyable on iPod Touch 4th gen. Anyone knows if it works properly?

This is interesting. Would love confirmation on this.

EDIT: I only just noticed when that was posted. Someone must have tried it by now, surely?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just started this and it's hard to get a handle on movement vs attacks. Sometimes I move, sometimes I attack and I'm not sure what different gestures I should be using. I can't remember if the DS version was as finicky.

Also, I forgot what a complete dick Neku was when the game starts. lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Seriously, what the fuck is the last hidden achievement. No one around the internet seems to know and nothing so far triggered it. The 19 known achievements are:

W9LGT.jpg
I thought maybe attaining the Demon ★ ESP'er Rank would be it, but the glitch was fixed in this version of the game and it stays at God now even after you cross 10001 points.

What it's not:
Maxing out Neku's stats (100 DEF, 100 ATK, 999 BRV)
Maxing out HP (9999).
Getting 9,999,999 yen.

I think I'll try to max the stats of all partners sometime in the future, but if it's not that I'll just have to leave it at 19/20... Unless someone finds it out what it is and puts it in the Wikia or somewhere else.

This is interesting. Would love confirmation on this.

EDIT: I only just noticed when that was posted. Someone must have tried it by now, surely?
Late reply, but I read that it keeps crashing on the iPod touch 4G.

Top Bottom