• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Metal Gear: Ghost Babel

entremet

http://kotaku.com/twitch-is-playing-metal-gear-its-not-going-well-1716112711

Metal Gear Ghost Babel, the Game Boy Color title that relied on precise timing and expert stealth, is now being played by an anonymous mob, able to input random commands at will. What could possibly go wrong?

Unlike the crowd-played Pokemon, which ended up OK, this is already turning into something more akin to Twitch’s attempts at playing Halo, which just weren’t able to get past even basic enemy encounters.

Link to Twitch here:

http://www.twitch.tv/mgnlive

Stealth is gonna be hard here lol.

entremet

The game looks pretty fun. Never played it. Sadly, it's a mint on eBay.

edit: Actually not too bad. Dat CIB doe.

Kinsei

Banned
What's the point in doing games that will be impossible to beat? Pokemon worked because it was turn based and thus beatable.

You never know until you try, I guess. I'm sure there are a few games out there that will surprise in this format.
I'm pretty sure from what I recall that there are some parts in the game that you need to slide alongside a wall and this doesn't have a "hold" input for the chat so yeah

Seeing how far they can get should be amusing though
The game looks pretty fun. Never played it. Sadly, it's a mint on eBay.
It's a fantastic game

entremet

I'm pretty sure from what I recall that there are some parts in the game that you need to slide alongside a wall and this doesn't have a "hold" input for the chat so yeah

Seeing how far they can get should be amusing though

It's a fantastic game

I just noticed. Ghost Babel

GB

Gameboy.

They did that a lot with the DS--Dragon Sword, Dual Strike, Dawn of Sorrows.

Betty

Banned
there's no chance in hell of succeeding.

There's a part where you have to go through a precise series of conveyors in the right order, it's hard enough doing it alone.

Cool though.

Jawmuncher

there's no chance in hell of succeeding.

There's a part where you have to go through a precise series of conveyors in the right order, it's hard enough doing it alone.

Cool though.

My thoughts exactly. If they even manage progress this alone will destroy them. That section is still the stuff of nightmares.

Slowdive

Banned
They actually did it.

T3xxPkz.jpg

Top Bottom