• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two new special 3DS XL for Europe: Luigi and Zelda A Link Between Worlds

LAA

I actually cancelled my zavvi order for the zelda XL yesterday, which I manged to get an order for £175.
Hope I don't regret it, the thing that puts me off the most is the interior, if that wasnt golden... I'd get it no regrets, but a little concerned about contrast of the screen against that. That and... Zavvi... Not so sure I can trust them, and zelda is a game I want Day 1 (or 0 or -1 ;) )

D-e-f-

Banned
I have only one problem with Zelda XL. Why is the upper screen's border black? That little detail ruins it for me. :p Ugh. It remainds me of ds lites I used to fix when I didn't have all the same colored parts.

Because screen contrast and stuff.

georly

Nintendo clearly reads miiverse, so anyone else wanna post on the 2 zelda miiverse pages to bring this to the US? I'm 95% sure they will anyway, but if they see interest on miiverse, maybe they'll do it no matter what? May or may not help but it doesn't hurt, for sure.

teraMEL0S

Nintendo clearly reads miiverse, so anyone else wanna post on the 2 zelda miiverse pages to bring this to the US? I'm 95% sure they will anyway, but if they see interest on miiverse, maybe they'll do it no matter what? May or may not help but it doesn't hurt, for sure.

I love that they do. Which is clearly evident with the eShop release of Earthbound. I definitely couldn't afford to upgrade again if they brought the beautiful Zelda one over, though.

Bear

The Zelda XL looks great from the outside, but I wish the inside wasn't all gold. I'd be tempted to get one if it looked like the Wind Waker gamepad, I think black with gold decals look nicer than solid gold.

Zelda 3DS coming to America!

Gamestop Black Friday

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10...2-ps4-on-page-4-tons-of-discounts-on-old-gen/

rloL565l.jpg

My GF went and put the pre-order for my Zelda 3DS XL today. :D

So glorious. And I'm so glad I don't have to import it like the Wind Waker Ganondorf figure LE.

My 3DS only has 3 transfers left lol, I was saving it for a white one eventually but f**k the gold is amazing AND its Zelda related. Couldn't be happier.

LAA

Pffff! Awesome it's in US, though I feel sorry for the guy who specifically asked if there was a zelda bundle upcoming and was told no, but I can't help but notice... It's $219 there... £199 here... UKians being ripped off again I see..

RoadDogg

Oh man, I think I really want it. But I don't want a digital copy of Zelda unless I can play it on my OG 3DS as well. There is no charging dock in the US for the XL either right?

My gut told me there would be special Zelda themed XL with the release of ALBW. But I couldn't take it and finally caved buying a black XL a couple of weeks ago, sick of my og zelda 3d's small size. Looks like I'm going to have to double dip....

leroidys

No Luigi for NA then?
I will get Zelda then and sell my pink/white XL.

This doesn't support its case, but I wouldn't say its conclusively not coming here just for not being in that ad.

I REALLY hope it's not black friday exclusive hardware. The game comes out a full week before black friday, so based on that I'm going to cling to hope that I can preorder it and just pick it up and not have to deal with camping out.

Zafir

Won't it still appear in download history. That is what people who system transferred onto other hardware bundles were saying.
Yes it does. I transferred onto a Fire Emblem 3DS XL earlier in the year and it stayed in my download history. Just had to re-download and I was golden.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Well guess I know what I'm saving up for. Gotta pick up that Zelda bundle!. Now to hope Pokemon and AC: New Leaf go on sale on or around Black Friday.

best buy/target/wal mart had tons of the zelda 3DS bundles when it came out a couple years back on black friday, but.................. that was before 3DS took off and people love the XL systems and people know the zelda limited systems will go for money

we already lost :p

nah im sure there will be enough for everyone, Nintendo wants to sell as much as they can.

will pick one up too B^)

georly

best buy/target/wal mart had tons of the zelda 3DS bundles when it came out a couple years back on black friday, but.................. that was before 3DS took off and people love the XL systems and people know the zelda limited systems will go for money

we already lost :p

nah im sure there will be enough for everyone, Nintendo wants to sell as much as they can.

will pick one up too B^)

I know people who work at a gamestop, so hopefully I can find out what their shipping allocations are like a little before black friday. Obviously a wal-mart or a target will have much greater allocations... but you have to go into a wal-mart or a target on a black friday.

Garryk

Anyone else notice that it looks like a different Triforce design than on the Europe edition? I am worried.

Yeah, shouldn't it be upside down so when you open it the one on the back is mirrored?

EDIT: I'm looking at it wrong. The darker gold is the Triforce.

Yes Boss!

Think I might just have to pull the trigger on the Zelda 3DS...one of the most awesomest themed systems to surface. Fuck that black friday shit...hopefully they offer a preorder.

Lexxism

Oh man, I think I really want it. But I don't want a digital copy of Zelda unless I can play it on my OG 3DS as well. There is no charging dock in the US for the XL either right?

The bundle comes up with download card instead of pre-installed. So, you can sell that or use on your different 3DS.

Top Bottom