• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two years of TeezzyD

teezzy

Banned
I've seen you get loose when Evanescence hits the rotation.

Nodding Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Kazza

Who the fuck does this teezzy teezzy guy think he is, MiyazakiHateKojima?!?! Now that was the only gaf guy who could pull off an ego-filled me-me-me thread! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

To be truly expert at this, you need to request a ban, and then create a welcome back thread for yourself:

Learn from the best, OP.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Two years already! Wow...I still remember the days back when teezzy teezzy and I used to huff Elmers School glue, throw rolls of quarters and hoagies at all the downtown homeless, and pay for several meals at the drivethrough and then race off as they were trying to hand us our food- laughing our asses off. We just had a natural affinity for great schemes and pranks.

Aww man...those were the days!

Never change, my friend.
Never change. ❤️

April Fools Day Car GIF

haxan7

Banned
I don't care if Mossybrew Mossybrew cringes himself to sleep every night, I just want everyone to know that I have an ongoing strong sexual romance going on with teezy inside my head that he doesn't know about. Every dirty little post is like a titilating flirtation that satisfies me on multiple levels including emotional and psychosexual. He's not the only one here tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom