• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tyrant - The Godfather set in the Middle East - Season 2 - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I'm a little sad we'll never see Ihab catch a bullet or twenty.

It's kind of comical how closely Barry ends up paralleling his father. He's the dictator with a foreign wife, an overbearing general leading his military, and two sons - a relatively weak-willed one who supports him and a strong-willed one who despises him. I mean, it's a little on-the-nose.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's kind of comical how closely Barry ends up paralleling his father. He's the dictator with a foreign wife, an overbearing general leading his military, and two sons - a relatively weak-willed one who supports him and a strong-willed one who despises him. I mean, it's a little on-the-nose.

It's like poetry!

Been watching this series and I think it's great. Is there a new thread for season 3? Sucks it was cancelled, I'd definately buy the BDs, if they existed...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Been watching this series and I think it's great. Is there a new thread for season 3? Sucks it was cancelled, I'd definately buy the BDs, if they existed...

This is the OT for the entire series. The thread title was just never updated to reflect that season 3 had premiered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom