• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

U.S. veterans are voluntarily becoming human shields for Standing Rock protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does Fox News, Breitbart etc call these vets? probably not traitors, but i wouldn't be surprised.

If they don't want to go that far, I wouldn't be surprised if they called them "misguided" or patronized them in some way. Anything to keep from empathizing with a minority group.

highrider

Banned
Yeah, it's awesome. Few of my friends from when I was in the Army are there. Wish I was in a position to attend, it would be a great honor.

Good on these veterans. I'd like to see the government just try and go after them given how much people respect veterans for their service to the country

Syriel

Good on these veterans. I'd like to see the government just try and go after them given how much people respect veterans for their service to the country

Sounds like the Army Corps of Engineers didn't want to face off against a group of vets.

It's sad that it had to come to this, but good on those men and women for making sure the voices of Standing Rock were heard loud and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom