• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft is bringing Steep, Rayman Legends, Just Dance 2017 to Nintendo Switch

G0523

TBH That's kinda awesome that now Just Dance 2017 will be on Wii, Wii U, AND the Switch. It'll likely be the only game to be on all three consoles.

LewieP

TBH That's kinda awesome that now Just Dance 2017 will be on Wii, Wii U, AND the Switch. It'll likely be the only game to be on all three consoles.

Fifa 14 was on PS2, PS3 & PS4.

Edit: Oh wait you meant specifically on those three consoles. not just across three generations.

cilonen

Is Steep good? I'm really in need for a new snowboarding game!

It's a little odd. It's nothing like Amped, SSX or 1080 but it's great for just zoning out and carving some lines to. There is no meaty trick system - heck, you can't even jib/grind anything.

I've ignored almost all the challenges so far and am just carving down slopes, BASE jumping and Paragliding for fun. It's good at that, I think I'd like that experience on mobile. Whether those elements add up to the value of a premium priced triple A game though, I'm not so sure.

-shadow-

It's a little odd. It's nothing like Amped, SSX or 1080 but it's great for just zoning out and carving some lines to. There is no meaty trick system - heck, you can't even jib/grind anything.

Ugh, I was hoping that it was something like those games. But I guess I'll end up just getting Just Dance and call it a day :(

maxcriden

Did anyone outside the Nintendo twitter blogger rumoursphere point at it?

Eurogamer counts ?

When did Eurogamer point to Rabbids, or do you mean only BGE2?

Also, I think one thing giving people some (lean) hope was that Mario themed Rabbids appearance in that UbiSoft video. Though, that could certainly be nothing. People are pointing to specifics like tactical RPG style and Kirkhope composing as indications of proof but details can be made up.

What would really be surprising to me is if the Pokémon port was a false leak. That's some of the hardest evidence people are pointing to to dispute Nintendo's claim of continued 3DS support. Well, that and common sense and past precedents. It would be surprising if it turned out major unannounced 3DS games were still coming, especially beyond this year.

SRTtoZ

Is there anything new in Legends? And will it be full price? That pretty much decides if I buy it or not.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I wonder, and hope, that since South Park still doesn't have a release date since its delay they will announce a Switch release when they give the final release date. But it's equally, or more, likely they will think the Switch's demographic as not suitable for that game. Which would suck.

GaussTek

Sorry if already posted, but this made me laugh:
C2T66pAWgAA6RKx.jpg

EDarkness

Steep's Switch listing appears to be missing from Ubisoft's website

Shame if it has been cancelled, as the continued support of the game seemed to justify such a late port.

I was just gonna point out that the game wasn't mentioned in the press release I got from Ubisoft a few minutes ago. I guess they quietly canceled the game. But then again, they haven't said anything about Rayman, either. Maybe they'll be announced later.

Top Bottom