• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 145 |OT| A Special Night with Jon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Rory straight up worked the "interim champ who wont defend said title", why is being fed nobodies.

Rory has reverse Akiyama syndrome. From Condit to Diaz to Pyle to Che Mills.

He's the best prospect in the UFC in my opinion and should be getting bigger fights than this.

Heel

Rory straight up worked the "interim champ who wont defend said title", why is being fed nobodies.

It's possible that no one near the top of the division is willing to take a fight with Rory right now. Same could be said for Renan Barao fighting Ivan Menjivar.

Barn burners:
Marcus Brimage vs. Maximo Blanco
John Makdessi vs. Anthony Njokuani

I love this card.

Best squash match you mean? Yep. Remember Nate Diaz getting tossed around like a ragdoll?

Che Mills "got skills" because he beat Chris Cope. Yeah, Chris Cope. And now this is his next fight.

Questionable matchmaking right here.

Tru dat.

It's a shame the welterweight devision has been double fucked by Jackson's. With a champ who likes to take a year between fights, and an interim champ who wants to Rashad his way to a title shot.

Or maybe it gives him time to cycle?

VrR8S.gif

Best squash match you mean? Yep. Remember Nate Diaz getting tossed around like a ragdoll?

Che Mills "got skills" because he beat Chris Cope. Yeah, Chris Cope. And now this is his next fight.

Questionable matchmaking right here.

While reading my comment a plane flew over your head.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If the same Sugar from the Phil Davis fight shows up, he gets walked over in two rounds or less.

I'm actually happy that Joe's throwing some squashes in. Wonderboy is about to highlight reel jobber Matt Brown too.
I see the Immortal turning it into some ugly dirty boxing, staying too close to Wonderboy for him to pull off anything and taking the win.

Or maybe it gives him time to cycle?
SRSLY. With all this heat the Reem is getting I would LOVE to see GSP get random testing during his recovery and rehab to see if he's taking anything. But that will never happen. The random testing subjects will continue to be cherry picked.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I just can't get excited about this card. I hate both guys in main event so much I want something bad to happen to both of them. In a perfect world they simultaneously tear each others ACL's in the first 5 seconds of the fight.

The FX portion actually looks better than the main card.

I just can't get excited about this card. I hate both guys in main event so much I want something bad to happen to both of them. In a perfect world they simultaneously tear each others ACL's in the first 5 seconds of the fight.

The FX portion actually looks better than the main card.

Don't be so mad, brojangles.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Rashad went to Michigan State which means he's probably as close to retarded as person can be and still live on their own.

So I have a friend putting down a couple bets for me in Vegas:

$50 on Suga
$200 RoryMac/Hominick Parlay

Nobody is unbeatable.

Jones by KO

Looking forward to seeing Stephen Thompson again and seeing if he's actually legit. I know he had a pretty KO last time out but his opponent was a fuckin moron.

yacobod

Banned
It is a pretty shit card outside of the main event, which ultimately will probably be a one sided beat down.
It would be funny to see JBJ flash KO'd like Can Velasquez, but no way it happens. Fallout would be epic.

Shad has less chance against Jones than Machida had. He was completely unimpressive in his inability to finish an out of shape and uninterested Rampage and couldn't even impressively put away a green-as-fuck Phil Davis.

TheNatural

My Member!
Shad has less chance against Jones than Machida had. He was completely unimpressive in his inability to finish an out of shape and uninterested Rampage and couldn't even impressively put away a green-as-fuck Phil Davis.

But, he knows the secret about how to beat him that no one else does. He totally taught him everything he knows that one time in sparring.

Zeliard

But, he knows the secret about how to beat him that no one else does. He totally taught him everything he knows that one time in sparring.

I lol'd in that one interview where Jones said right to Shad's face that Shad relives that one moment in sparring in his head every day.

It is a pretty shit card outside of the main event, which ultimately will probably be a one sided beat down.
It would be funny to see JBJ flash KO'd like Can Velasquez, but no way it happens. Fallout would be epic.

Astro would lose his shit if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom