• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 145 |OT| A Special Night with Jon Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jones just crushed 3 fan favorites in a row. There are alot of salty fan boys out there.

I know I was pissed when he tooled Shogun
That gif of him tapping out...... UGH

give us credit, some of us have hated bones as long as he's been around.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Shogun looked a lil bitch in the ring.

Evans is gonna finish the 1st round in the fetal

The fight will probably last 3 rounds or so, Jones wont finish him in 1. He sticks to the same game plan, completely breakdown an opponent then finish. Unless Evans comes out incredibly aggresive, it probably wont change how Jones wins the fight.

Jones just crushed 3 fan favorites in a row. There are alot of salty fan boys out there.

I know I was pissed when he tooled Shogun
That gif of him tapping out...... UGH

I was a huge Shogun fanboy since as long as I've been watching MMA. But Jones' performances (basically all of them) made me a fan.

No salty feelings from me. Bones is simply amazing.

TheNatural

My Member!
give us credit, some of us have hated bones as long as he's been around.

It's ok. Lots of people hate those who are more successful and better as a person. Maybe you'll never be as successful, but maybe one day you can strive to be as good as Jon is as a person. It's a level you won't reach, but he's a role model for us all.

yacobod

Banned
It's ok. Lots of people hate those who are more successful and better as a person. Maybe you'll never be as successful, but maybe one day you can strive to be as good as Fedor is as a person. It's a level you won't reach, but he's a role model for us all.

perhaps you and frontrunner scooter should heed your own advice.

It's ok. Lots of people hate those who are more successful and better as a person. Maybe you'll never be as successful, but maybe one day you can strive to be as good as Jon is as a person. It's a level you won't reach, but he's a role model for us all.

I think people fear the pure class Jones exudes and is threatening to bring to this trashy sport.

TheNatural

My Member!
perhaps you and frontrunner scooter should heed your own advice.

Sorry brah, we don't support Stalinism here.

I think people fear the pure class Jones exudes and is threatening to bring to this trashy sport.

I agree. He alienates both dudebros with their Affliction shirts and nostalgic Japan sports entertainment fans yearning for the days of fixed circus fights and Antonio Inoki promos. Jon is the one to save us all and bring us to a higher level, not only as fans, but human beings.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

i dont like you either :/

You're such an ass.

Look like a Champion
23hmvy8_medium.jpg

Become a Champion.

yacobod

Banned
I agree. He alienates both dudebros with their Affliction shirts and nostalgic Japan sports entertainment fans yearning for the days of fixed circus fights and Antonio Inoki promos. Jon is the one to save us all and bring us to a higher level, not only as fans, but human beings.

All the good will and class in the world brought to the sport by Mr. Bones Jones isn't enough to cover up the stink of Dana White and Zuffa. When Overeem fights for the title and wins at UFC 146, the "sport" will be exposed for what it is.

All the good will and class in the world brought to the sport by Mr. Bones Jones isn't enough to cover up the stink of Dana White and Zuffa. When Overeem fights for the title and wins at UFC 146, the "sport" will be exposed for what it is.

Until Bones moves up to HW and rids the sport of Testosterovereem.

Next months OT should be UFC 146 [OT] - #RallyForFedor vs JDS

The perfect fighter to beat Jones is a prime CroCop. A strong striker that will aggressively attack those chicken legs. Prime CroCop would legit kill Bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom