• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 172 |OT| Biggest squash match since Goldberg wrestled La Parka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

let me poke you in the eye 3 times and jam your elbow into the cage, and then lets see how well you can fight.

E: bones shouldve been deducted the first time. he's known for doing that garbage every fight. stop giving him special treatment

Jam your elbow into the cage? Wtf are you talking about? If you're talking about when he was fucking cranking Glover's arm .... maybe Glover shouldn't let him fucking do that?

Gimme a breakkkkkkkkkkkk.

Eye pokes suck ... but I'm pretty sure the ref gives the fighter all the time they need to get right. And if it continues they deduct a point. Jones uses his hands a lot to keep people out of his reach.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
UFC always going so far to pretend like Jones is winning, dubbing it over to make it sound like Glover's apologizing to his corner for getting his ass beat.

The digital blood on the towel looked amateurish too.

let me poke you in the eye 3 times and jam your elbow into the cage, and then lets see how well you can fight.

E: bones shouldve been deducted the first time. he's known for doing that garbage every fight. stop giving him special treatment

lmao are you calling the arm crank cheating? How is it different from any other type of submission?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Pretty sure people get poked in the eyes and they get time to fucking recover. Its not like they are literally fucking blinded.

Haters just gonna hate.

He does this every fight. It's dirty as hell.

xwBpctK.gif

XvMBN89.gif

fingers2.gif

fingers4.gif

fingers.gif

Ask Bisping or Alan Belcher if they're okay with it.

This is not to say that Jones is not 10x as talented as Glover.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
This is weird. Uncle Dana and Joe told me Glover was a legit threat. I don't understand why he's getting dominated.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Another of Heel's false prophets dominated when it matters. I call for a 6 month MMA-GAF moratorium on any Grover related discussion.

Omega

Banned
Mouthpieces knocked out - 3
Eyes poked -2

my scorecard because this fight is LOL from the beginning

Zeliard

Those elbows against the cage are just all kinds of filthy. I like Glover a lot but the guy is just getting worked.

Glover has scary one punch power, but he's too goddamn one-dimensional. Jones beat him at his own game, which is impressive. Back to Fight Night with you, Mr. Texiera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom